Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Player agency in some of the events is pretty lacking, given the consequences. The Virgo one in particular annoyed me.

Bathhouse event, while Erina's in the bath a kid steals her money and clothes.

Anyway she tracks him down after potentially a bunch of combat, and you get hit with a binary choice: Let him have sex with her, or lose literally all of your money, which can be tens of thousands of gold.

That's fucked. You've got him trapped in a little room, let me break the little shit's legs.

bikmek

Mar 19, 2019
i completed with virgin run, i cleared all the post quest that i know (already creating the afterglow too).
is there anything else i need to do or it's stop at this point ?

i want to start whore run after i finished all i can do with this virgin run if possible

morel

May 2, 2018
I completed lift repairs, warehouse 1 cleaning, ?????, heat beat extermination and gletcher's request but there is nothing else to do no new quest to accept, i even tried to talk to all npc but nothing, what should i do?

ASDocska

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know how can I progress with the "Bunny Rabbit" quest?
It said that I need to equip the "Bunny Maid" outfit, I did that but the receptionist just said I need to equip "format attire".

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know how can I progress with the "Bunny Rabbit" quest?
It said that I need to equip the "Bunny Maid" outfit, I did that but the receptionist just said I need to equip "format attire".
Is the outfit damaged (below 76 durability)? If yes, you'll need to repair it before you can use it.

If you have the Bunny Maid outfit at full durability, it should just automatically ask you if you want to change and start the event.

You also should try during the day.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
I completed lift repairs, warehouse 1 cleaning, ?????, heat beat extermination and gletcher's request but there is nothing else to do no new quest to accept, i even tried to talk to all npc but nothing, what should i do?
The top left of your pause menu should give a brief instruction on what you should be doing for the main story.

ASDocska

Aug 1, 2018
Is the outfit damaged (below 76 durability)? If yes, you'll need to repair it before you can use it.

If you have the Bunny Maid outfit at full durability, it should just automatically ask you if you want to change and start the event.

You also should try during the day.
The durability is full and I tried it during the day and night as well, but still just a normal things about to come back when I wear the formal attire

Trollschnepfe

Feb 15, 2023
View attachment 3202901

Overview:
Erina, an engineer and a self-proclaimed adventurer,
finds herself in Era Sheila after wandering from place to place fulfilling requests in pursuance of the romantic adventuring dream.
The city is named after a famous adventurer, who happens to be one of Erina's aspirations as an adventurer herself.
Little did she know, the city had another moniker, widely known as the City of Machines.
Just what does this city, one full of sex-starved men, have in store for Erina?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: coolsister -
Translator: Tanjoubi
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3202946 View attachment 3202947 View attachment 3202935 View attachment 3202934 View attachment 3202936 View attachment 3202937
Very good game

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Okay, so I already crafted the +2 even the +3 but I cannot progress in the story. Is there anything that fix this?

Reactions: LOBO-

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It says talk to a Greenhouse employee in Sheila. But, I talk to the employee (only person in the greenhouse), and they just say thanks for helping with the water supply. So...is this bugged, or am I missing something? It also won't let me turn in the mission cause it still says it's in progress.

ThatHero

May 28, 2021
Why does this game feel so empty? I've only done one run through it so far and honestly, that might be it for me.

There's no depth to any of the mechanics or the story. Crafting is kinda just a stop gap for plot progression, the characters don't really do anything or have real personalities (the closest are Claire and Erina), combat is completely trivial just largely doing what the game tells you to do...I could go on, tbh.

The little H-content I've seen in my quick run is just Erina or Claire being horny or taken advantage of with no real consequences or benefits (some of the scenarios are ridiculous with how strong Erina is). It seems completely disconnected from the rest of the game.

Sans1550

Feb 25, 2020
I'm stuck at bring Legato to Sheila but I cannot find Legato at anywhere, what should I do next?
The other reply (#180) is wrong. You have to go to sheila city and go into the big building in the upper side, where a wizard used to block your way for not being a member or something.

Reactions: soundengineer
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes