• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
so how do you get to undercity?

Edit: Found it, talk to the lady in the clothes shop.

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
so how do you get to undercity?

Edit: Found it, talk to the lady in the clothes shop.
I got that far, but when I try to interact with the arrow marker in the sewers it tells me she doesn't have enough courage and to try later.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
wait only me get stuck on the quarry 2 quest? cleaned the second area, goes to take a bath and then nothing happened and there aren't other quest to do/accept
Well ,I have at least 5 costume for that female MC ,so it's not imposiple to pass. I don't remember the exact path, but everytime to could play it content you have to press the TAP button to watch what Erina action has to do, talk or go

I'm not an English expert but I hope I could help you perhaps you only have to go to the pace IN THE MINE GUILD when you take that request and put the option "done" for that request.and don't forget to talk( twice or 3 times) with the man in the basement of the Mine guild. And it's the same with many quest ,it's not only "COMPLETE" that action ,you have to talk with the one had give you that request.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight
Jan 27, 2019
Man, really enjoying this a lot almost as a regular game alone; feel kinda dumb that I JUST noticed that going to "equip" and choosing "change" will let you set all kinds of options like the red jacket on her guild outfit, ponytail hairstyle, suntan, expressions, poses, etc. :p

riceoffuel

May 24, 2021
Where do i go to repair the lift in era city? says golden door and im interacting with it and all it says is out of order..i talked to Bor K already. am i missing something?

Jan 27, 2019
Where do i go to repair the lift in era city? says golden door and im interacting with it and all it says is out of order..i talked to Bor K already. am i missing something?
I think you need to get a part somewhere, check the current story req. by opening the menu, it should tell what you need in the top left of the screen when you first open the menu (sorry, I just don't remember exactly what steps to take for that part)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes