• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
I'll wait for a save with the gallery unlocked, tired of trying to play through games like this.

Reactions: Chazy9

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Anal Sex and Multiple Penetration, but I don't have to see one scene of any of them.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Anal Sex and Multiple Penetration, but I don't have to see one scene of any of them.
There is actually two scenes, one is with the MC and one is with a girl named Claire, don't know which scenes they exactly are, but I know they exist.

Reactions: Koko991

Kyrio

Aug 4, 2018
is there an way to play the game in another rpgmaker ? because mine is just saying "failed to initialize graphics" and i guess it's since mine is windows 7 and are probably missing some updates and also probably a problem with opengl or directX

if someone make the game in other rpgmaker (the one with red dragon or the one with a guy in a dirt block), it would be really great

Nopeistan

Dec 29, 2019
is there an way to play the game in another rpgmaker ? because mine is just saying "failed to initialize graphics" and i guess it's since mine is windows 7 and are probably missing some updates and also probably a problem with opengl or directX

if someone make the game in other rpgmaker (the one with red dragon or the one with a guy in a dirt block), it would be really great
You can try to change a flag in the pixi.js file for missing webgl drivers I think. Quite possible that it will run slow though.
It's located in GameDir/js/lib/pixi.js and the line is
settings.FAIL_IF_MAJOR_PERFORMANCE_CAVEAT = true;
to
settings.FAIL_IF_MAJOR_PERFORMANCE_CAVEAT = false;

Reactions: arboKgniK

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Anyone know the requirements for going to the undercity, I can get to the sewers, but she won't go in saying she needs more courage,

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes