• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cwovictor

Oct 15, 2019
Real question: Why comic sans? It's not a sin or anything. Just seems like an odd pick.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
honestly you shouldnt lock functionality behind a paywall, it's too easy to overcome it. If people really like your game they will support you, especially the sissification fans out there, they are a pretty loyal and responsible bunch

your choice though!
The game I work on is 100% free and will always be 100% free. We don't even accept tips. I was merely offering the author options other than how they currently do it.

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Good start for a first release.
Played it for an hour and a half.
1. Too simple feminization, in my opinion.
2. In the folder of pictures there is a card with doggy-style sex, and it was not possible to unlock it in the game (all losses end in a forced blowjob).
3. About the button to kneel down and start sucking, the idea is cool.
4. The mechanics of the battle is really, very simple and intuitive: attack in the way, the sector of which is filled to the maximum. What is missing is the visualization of the actions that the player has chosen. This is perhaps the most important disadvantage.
5. A variety of opponents - at the moment I found only three. There is not enough opponent - a woman, a trance, etc.
6. It turns out there is a paper doll. Well, let's wait.

And, yes, I apologize for my "Google - English", because it's not my native language.
My english is bad too xD Thanks for you feedback. You can also describe what options do you want me to add to make feminization more complicated, from your point of view. It would be useful.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
My english is bad too xD Thanks for you feedback. You can also describe what options do you want me to add to make feminization more complicated, from your point of view. It would be useful.
Right now with out seeing the paper doll nor any text description it would be hard to give feedback. I know you didn't as me, but thought I would point this out. When you do your next release which has a working paper doll you will likely get better feedback on that.

Hectivia

Sep 25, 2018
I gave the game a few hours even though I felt like there wasn't much to the game just after the first few minutes. My main takeaway is that there's nothing interesting enough happening in the game itself.
Maybe if there were events/interactions based on how transformed you are or what kind of clothes you have (if any).
It's just the first release in a sense but right now there's not much gameplay or sex going on. Maybe in a few more updates

neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
While I like the idea a lot, I think it's a bit of a red flag that something as simple as the paper doll function (that is included as a base feature in all games I have played that use it) is now locked behind a paywall. God forbid this normalizes creators locking very basic content behind further paywalls, because it will not only alienate players but kill projects that have potential before they can realize it.

I would recommend not supporting this game at all based on that principle until the dev actually changes it.

XephosDB

May 17, 2019
How the patreon has 250 supporters and $800+ a month is what confuses me. 26 posts, some months apart, and not much game to entice people into becoming a patron in the first place. Especially when the discord that is free to join only has 130 members.

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
How the patreon has 250 supporters and $800+ a month is what confuses me. 26 posts, some months apart, and not much game to entice people into becoming a patron in the first place. Especially when the discord that is free to join only has 130 members.
Seems like magic :unsure::sneaky:

LennyClan420

May 31, 2021
Interesting game, however my main complaint is that I seemed to get a little lost in the gameplay, maybe things weren't explained thoroughly enough. However, the gameplay was pretty fun, and I see a lot of potential in this game!

• Love
Reactions: SifaPlays

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Interesting game, however my main complaint is that I seemed to get a little lost in the gameplay, maybe things weren't explained thoroughly enough. However, the gameplay was pretty fun, and I see a lot of potential in this game!
:love: Such a kind words, thanks :) I'll make it better ;)

Reactions: LennyClan420

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This game confuses me.
I do not get the concept, I do not get the gameplay, I do not get why this is either fun or erotic in any way... Just a lot of ???

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
This game confuses me.
I do not get the concept, I do not get the gameplay, I do not get why this is either fun or erotic in any way... Just a lot of ???
Questions...o_O I'm trying to make it easier and to add some more explanations, because now I have enough feedback. You know, it's not so easy to understand how the player will feel, because you are a developer, so you understand the game because you made it... :rolleyes:
So just check it in a while, who knows what it will become :giggle:

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Questions...o_O I'm trying to make it easier and to add some more explanations, because now I have enough feedback. You know, it's not so easy to understand how the player will feel, because you are a developer, so you understand the game because you made it... :rolleyes:
So just check it in a while, who knows what it will become :giggle:

Maybe write a quick prologue so the "backrooms" concept is explained a little bit better?
Also the tutorial is a bit light.
I also defeated 5 or 6 bosses but I couldn't progress... I easily beat any opponent in 1 or max 2 turns... after 20 mins I was bored and lost on purpose and always saw the same image.... after that I quit since I had nothing to do since I already had the best equipment and I didn't see anything new.

I don't know if I am blind or clueless or if the game is still in such an early dev. that there is no more content available.

SifaPlays

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2023
Maybe write a quick prologue so the "backrooms" concept is explained a little bit better?
Also the tutorial is a bit light.
I also defeated 5 or 6 bosses but I couldn't progress... I easily beat any opponent in 1 or max 2 turns... after 20 mins I was bored and lost on purpose and always saw the same image.... after that I quit since I had nothing to do since I already had the best equipment and I didn't see anything new.

I don't know if I am blind or clueless or if the game is still in such an early dev. that there is no more content available.
Actually it's an early release, but you know, now I can spend about x4 or even x8 more time on the project, because I got enough support to quit the job :giggle: So I will improve it rly fast :cool:

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
SifaPlays
You should probably edit the game's tags, shouldn't have: female protag (GI is ignored for the tag, obvious practicality reasons), futa/trans (1/2 hr+ trying to like this and I still can't tell if the game is just sissy or if trans is intended to be future content. Reguardless, not in the current game. You can mention future content in the dev's notes if desired)

Also, you should probably do screenshots with the non-patreon version, since that's what you're posting here.

Reactions: anon1010
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes