aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing a sweet memory for Drake. I have 34/35 and the only two quests showing are unicorn mount and valkyries. The last sweet memory I have is Andrea so it's whatever the one after that is. Valkyries quest seems glitched after I give the dragon tooth she says she has something else, but then it doesn't say what that is. And Unicorn mount doesn't expound at all on what to do next.
the one you are missing is Leah (the blacksmith), go talk to her

Reactions: hapmash

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi! I can't find the silver&gold dolls of Rebecca in the hideout (with Cain). A little help, please.
if you've had the sweet memory with her then they should appear (unless you are still on 0.15). all I can suggest is leaving the hideout and then re-entering or possibly re-watching the sweet memory

• Red Heart
Reactions: Heisemberg

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, Bros !
Where would I get the catalyst for stronger protection for cold and heat?
Someone who can point me to? Thanks!

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
the quest to see the professor in the club, its bugged, I dont see him anywhere or interact
same with the quest of sydney
same with blurp (after icu has learned the language, I suppose)

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
if you've had the sweet memory with her then they should appear (unless you are still on 0.15). all I can suggest is leaving the hideout and then re-entering or possibly re-watching the sweet memory
Hi,
I have the same problem. I am on version 0.16. I rewatched the scene and reentered multiple times to her room. Still no silver and gold doll :(

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
Jade's scene is the giant vagina - you need to progress blup quest to unlock it
Freya's scene is with Avery (as Cain) but it's bugged so you can't actually get the scene
what should i do when i entering the giant vagina, the option is only idle and exit

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
what should i do when i entering the giant vagina, the option is only idle and exit
you should have a quest to collect various seeds (I think they're seeds). Each one unlocks a different position, if you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen you should be able to see all the positions.

littlebeyou

Aug 19, 2019
you should have a quest to collect various seeds (I think they're seeds). Each one unlocks a different position, if you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen you should be able to see all the positions.
how to trigger the quest ?
Coincidentally there is 1 quest that has not been opened

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Anyone know how to craft things usin the blue prints? I click on it in the inventory, tells me what materials are needed, but there's no option to actually craft them.

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Anyone know how to craft things usin the blue prints? I click on it in the inventory, tells me what materials are needed, but there's no option to actually craft them.
right click (I think). One mouse button tells you what you need, the other crafts the item if you the have the necessary materials

Reactions: Horny
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes