JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
This is a long shot. But my save is from before Freya got implemented, and that character is bugged so i can't move away from the first area.

I completed that blonde girl, whatever. And half-done with the guy.

Does anyone have a save with just the blonde completed? And in whatever stage for the guy. So i can play Freya from the beginning.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
This is a long shot. But my save is from before Freya got implemented, and that character is bugged so i can't move away from the first area.

I completed that blonde girl, whatever. And half-done with the guy.

Does anyone have a save with just the blonde completed? And in whatever stage for the guy. So i can play Freya from the beginning.
I'm afraid that's a long shot and a half, I have an update from 07 to 08 but no saves. Now I'm working from memory but I could be wrong,
If you click on the Telly or the video player, (Far left of the hospital area) it advances the quest. Have you got Cain to play yet?

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I'm afraid that's a long shot and a half, I have an update from 07 to 08 but no saves. Now I'm working from memory but I could be wrong,
If you click on the Telly or the video player, (Far left of the hospital area) it advances the quest. Have you got Cain to play yet?
Yeah i knew, it's unlikely.

I'm in a garbage dump, with a hooker, can go into area with sofa, and just outside, but nowhere else. Tried day/night + interacting with everything.

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
ok, so it looks like you might have caught the little bug in this questline, to fix it simply open sweet memories and re-watch sydney and L'Coque in the classroom and you should then be able to progress
Hi, thanks for the reply! I have just re-watched the classroom BJ scene sweet memory, but haven't noticed anything changing as a result. May I ask what I should expect to be able to do as the next step in either of Sydney's Secrets or Professor L'Coque quests?

Also, why does the Professor L'Coque quest seem to have a different name on other players' screen captures, does that evolve as we progress or is it an indication that something is glitching on my installation?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
My gameplay always crashes in Drake's story, after the waterfall shower scene with Keira. 0.15 Win version uncompressed. Message error is: DX11 device lost.
Did you find a workaround? I'm playing 0.16 and it crashes after the waterfall scene with Keira as well.

EDIT: Restarting my computer fixed.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, thanks for the reply! I have just re-watched the classroom BJ scene sweet memory, but haven't noticed anything changing as a result. May I ask what I should expect to be able to do as the next step in either of Sydney's Secrets or Professor L'Coque quests?

Also, why does the Professor L'Coque quest seem to have a different name on other players' screen captures, does that evolve as we progress or is it an indication that something is glitching on my installation?
Once you've re-watched the classroom scene with sydney and l'coque you should be able to go to l'coque's room (Deck E where Johnny's room is) and see him shagging sydney. After they've finished you should be able to talk to him.

The quest name evolves as you progress the quest

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah i knew, it's unlikely.

I'm in a garbage dump, with a hooker, can go into area with sofa, and just outside, but nowhere else. Tried day/night + interacting with everything.
did you speak to Lydia (the hooker)? she tells you to go and talk to Nenad which allows you to move to the art studio

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
did you speak to Lydia (the hooker)? she tells you to go and talk to Nenad which allows you to move to the art studio
Yep. Afaik i'm supposed to be able to click to the left, but there's no location to move to there for me.

Also, picking up the trophy, i turned into a guy while picking it up, lol.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
A lot of screen making very lag, example Drake route when quest salt bean, before join in mother room is ok, but when recive quest, it lag and game not responded. Come to amazone-land, 2nd screen cannot move, and at temple very lag. I think video cutscreen still play in background

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Yep. Afaik i'm supposed to be able to click to the left, but there's no location to move to there for me.

I started a new game and it worked fine for me. maybe you need to re-install the game

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
A lot of screen making very lag, example Drake route when quest salt bean, before join in mother room is ok, but when recive quest, it lag and game not responded. Come to amazone-land, 2nd screen cannot move, and at temple very lag. I think video cutscreen still play in background
If it's lagging it's probably because of your rig. How much RAM do you have? What graphics card are you using?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Bad Download or Bug ? (using "updater")
Have a issue with the quest to kill the Dragon'
Once I complete it (give tooth to half sis in Amazonia)
the quest reset and I need to kill the dragon again !
My question is does this quest stop after you give her the tooth , or should it progress further?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018

It might be the scrolling settings (Drove me crazy when I started) 1 lets you move the screen with the mouse, put the cursor as far to the left as possible and hold the spacebar down. 2 Centers the screen on the player. Holding down the spacebar shows the clickable areas. Try pressing the 1 and 2 keys to see if this helps. The guy is probably Cain, also playable in that part

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Eon-NENADASANOVIC-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Ehya, Do u have for the new update?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ehya, Do u have for the new update?
Search is your friend, otherwise every update is on our site:

Eon-NENADASANOVIC-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Varisha
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes