• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
Seems like i'm having some quests bugged.
Mirror => cannot create it keeps telling me i need iron and wood but i have picked it up and the number always stays the same.
I think it just tells you some random number which has nothing to do with what you actually need. Left click on it and see what you need in total, then check your inventory. I confused gold ore with the currency and suddenly realized that's what I was missing.

Reactions: gatts69

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
I think it just tells you some random number which has nothing to do with what you actually need. Left click on it and see what you need in total, then check your inventory. I confused gold ore with the currency and suddenly realized that's what I was missing.
Actually it seems related to another unfinished quest as it progressed later ...

dinhlinhluxu

May 10, 2024
I finished the quest and had this quest on repeat but still scenes are not in collection. And as far as I can recall, For freya's scenes, i only got freya x cain on bordotello memory after talking to alexia. Anyone got the same problem? View attachment 3552171 View attachment 3552173
can you give me your file save ? my hard drive was broken yesterday. i don't want play again :((

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
can you give me your file save ? my hard drive was broken yesterday. i don't want play again :((
for 'lost and found' you have to keep going (as Freya) till he upgrades you to the level 5 auger (or whatever its called) at which point he will tell you about his son

VitalkaBlet

Jul 7, 2022
Installed the game, so far played only the Drakes path. It seems to me that im completely stuck now. Do i have to play Jade/Freya paths to progress Drake path? Thanks!

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
Installed the game, so far played only the Drakes path. It seems to me that im completely stuck now. Do i have to play Jade/Freya paths to progress Drake path? Thanks!
No. Each path is independent. In the current version there's only one Drake side quest that requires interaction from Jade. Other than that you should be able to play through everything without any progress from other protagonists. Check Slawdos' Walkthrough if you need it.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes