Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I never said it has to be a kinetic novel. Four Elements Trainer has plenty of gameplay and uses the engine.
Ren'py cant handle all those animations tho. I don't know did you try demo (new one) but this game will be sort of huge. And everything in it is animated. Ren'py is nice lil editor that many ppl ruined it's reputation cause they use it wrongly (as in most adult novels) some do nice with it but most of those are just pure trash. My idea of this game is a bit higher then renpy, and I believe it would not even be possible to make all this from demo. I might be wrong but I doubt that I am :)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes it's same and, latest version of Visionaire studio :)
So I could take the Mac version of Willy D, rip out the game bits, put in the game bits of Eon from the PC version, and play it. That works with the same version of Visionaire; not sure if it will work with different versions.

Don't worry, I've done it before, with Willy D, using the Visionaire Player download from their website! :p

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
So I could take the Mac version of Willy D, rip out the game bits, put in the game bits of Eon from the PC version, and play it. That works with the same version of Visionaire; not sure if it will work with different versions.

Don't worry, I've done it before, with Willy D, using the Visionaire Player download from their website! :p
I guess you can since visionaire did not have any updates in between. Tho I made mac version of update as well and will be free after new year at some point for everyone to try :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You mean "no gameplay game engine just click through whole thing till sex animations"? No thx :D
LAME DEV, change engine to RPGM!!!! And add humongous boobs and 40'' dicks poking out from everywhere, also that Jade is ugly as fuck, use a model something similar to Kardashians but with much much bigger fake asses, I want it to look like it can explode anytime!!! Also change your old game AOWD to UNITY and add flying instead of walking. Sigh...
In terms o how bloated the distro gets, I did see a number of Unity and Unreal games that come with 100-300 MB distro. There is one surgeon around here who does Unreal distro with 200-400 Mb games. Also in the Unity department ... there is some overlord developer who does 50 smth. MB distro of FIGHTING+nsfw SCENES+multiple areas. Going Ren'Py only works if you get the skill to couple a rendering engine into it. Offcuts devs boast about having coded blender in Ren'Py and made a real time rendering engine ready to handle in game animations on the fly.

Happy gaming days to all!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You ain't missed nothing yet ...
"This is not yet quite a game it's demo with 3 sex scenes under collection menu, 2 dolls to show new collection system and just many scenes/locations to visit so people may see diversity of all 3 worlds we will be playing with 3 MC in game".
This is not yet quite a game it's demo with 3 sex scenes under collection menu, 2 dolls to show new collection system and just many scenes/locations to visit so people may see diversity of all 3 worlds we will be playing with 3 MC in game

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its still some cool shit from Nenad... who is a rare dev to not make VN but something a bit more "indie style"

Reactions: unavailable

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also, just to say.. the space part with the blonde girl make my pc lagging as fuck :O

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes