Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i have learnt Blup language at Library L but nothing... in front of the Blup don't happen anything! I have my ICU with me... any hints?

Eric102

Mar 23, 2019
How do I advance the Freya/Cain story? Only the options to go to “The Ruined Patch” and return appear.

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
the first one is Catherine the herbalist - after you've given her the first 10 herbs (press space bar to see how full the meter is) ask her about making potions then grab her ass.

the second is Andrea the Giant - progress her quest and the scene will unlock
Thanks! The Andrea's quest seems to be bugged for me. I got the statue on the Sky Island, talked with the Angel, and entered the Adrea's home where she is naked, but when I pressed on her nothing happened even the cursor is flashing red. Tried both in day and night. Am I missing something?

Anobruce

Nov 2, 2019
When I launch the game and click on "New Game" or "Resume Game," nothing happens. The screen remains stuck on the home screen, although the background music and animations continue to work. The game itself does not load. Can someone help?
Anything guys?

ZebToth

Aug 13, 2018
any tips for game crashing? my game crashes when the presents bits happens when it loads up?
I noticed that I did not experience any crashes when there was only one save file in the game.

I was experiencing random "DX11 Device Lost" crashes i the game whenever there was more than one save file. However, when I returned to the single save file, that is, when I deleted the other save files, this error disappeared.

It's weird but work for me...

For your information...

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
Mac M2 Sonoma 16gb Ram
When i click on New Game, cursor disappears and nothing happens.
I tried old version as well but same result.

Any way to fix this?

Note:
1. I saw someone mention to try and resume the game. But its my first time playing so can't resume.
2. Other people mentioned the same problem but there is no solution yet. Can anyone help?

Batlexx

Sep 16, 2022
Please tell me, I can't understand what kind of quest and how to complete it, I approach my uncle but there are no new dialogues there

Tranquilo2120

Jun 24, 2023
Hi, Could someone please share the save after the herbalist is unlocked? I dont know what is the issue, but after doing all the necessary quests, the herbalist is still missing

aretias

Apr 8, 2023
now my problem lıttle robot charge
What should I set the numbers to for this?

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
now my problem lıttle robot charge
What should I set the numbers to for this?
There's a ? mark under it.
Because I'm drunk and I can't remember exactly, but it's complicated.
If i remember correctly, it's a mirror image but opposite. So 1 is the mirror of 6. 1 is 1 green and 3 gray's so 6 is 1 gray and 3 greens. Don't take advise from a drunk :)
Note to Nelly......Don't post after beer

Reactions: aretias
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes