Unreal Engine Abandoned Envoy of Folly: That time I got reincarnated but stayed a chump [v0.1 Alpha] [Hedgecog games]

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Okay listen, dudes. Tags must represent current state of the game. And there is no sex in it right now, so I don't want anyone to be disappointed after playing it.
However, there is nudity. I don't want to spoil it. But tell me, would you be more interested in giving game a go if I post some booba screenshots?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
That sounded legit, so I've added some under a spoler.
Admins, don't beat me up, if I broke a rule I didn't know.
Pretty sure there will be no problem with boob screens even if those aren't in the game yet.
As for the tags, there can be two types:
1. The ones that are already in the game.
and
2. The ones that ain't, we generally refer to them as "planned tags" that is, kinks that you at some point plan to have in your game but not yet implemented. :whistle::coffee:

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Pretty sure there will be no problem with boob screens even if those aren't in the game yet.
As for the tags, there can be two types:
1. The ones that are already in the game.
and
2. The ones that ain't, we generally refer to them as "planned tags" that is, kinks that you at some point plan to have in your game but not yet implemented. :whistle::coffee:
Nah, I mean - spoiler as actual spoiler. Cuz, what if you wanna see titollis in game?
This is actually why I know nobody didn't played it yet. Nobody's shitting on me for making people grind through my bad english to get naked damsels.
Can you please tell about planned tags? Should I put those in the description, somehow?

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Reply me when is sexual content, thx.
If you meant: "When it will be" sex will be in 1.0. Girls will be self satisfying a little sooner. Can't tell when in regards to time - Without support I can make the game only in free time. When I earn enough of it to make my dream come true - full time game dev - no clue.
If you meant: reply when it will be in game, sure, if I remember by that time. I have memory problem need to download RAM.

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
There is maidenless walkhtrough now! No booba for youtube, cuz it's depraved, disgusting anime girls! Not your cultured, tasteful naked yoga.

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
A little update. Just showing here, that it's still alive:
Right now I'm filling the input for player in combat.

Dragon2beman

Aug 22, 2018
I like it so far. The combat needs some heavy ironing and fleshing out. However what is here so far is good. The input delay is a tad excessive too but that is more a UE issue that coding issue.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Hedgecog

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
I like it so far. The combat needs some heavy ironing and fleshing out. However what is here so far is good. The input delay is a tad excessive too but that is more a UE issue that coding issue.
Please tell me more! As you can see I am right now on the combat stage, for 0.2, adding more functionality, more enemies.

But I want to know about input delay. Tell me.
There is some I added manually, just to be an ass, like you can't parry after being hit - have to dodge. BUG that you get double attacked is A BUG - I'm on it (double attack from enemies should be a specific event, and not random.)

Oct 2, 2018
will be keeping an eye on this, the girl's design is also similar to Labyrinth of Estras one of my most anticipated game.
I saw the planned tags has female domination innit, so i'm suggesting to add minigame/battle-fuck to the girls in the game.
i mostly liked the Labyrinth of Estras minigame when you're caught by the monster and the battle fuck mechanic from MGE or Succubus Academia So that it's not just viewing a sex scene but there's also player interaction in the sex minigame/battle-fuck One-Hand support for the minigame would be nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not saying that it should be strictly female domination but i'm fine with male dom content too.

if your curious about LoE minigame here's a quick gameplay vid of it
haven't played your game but i will try it later and give my feedback, The only thing that hooked me was there's Zelda BOTW combat and the cute girl's animation. and if you need more reference about the battle fuck mechanic Ultimate Sex Fight Collection

Last edited:

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
will be keeping an eye on this, the girl's design is also similar to Labyrinth of Estras one of my most anticipated game.
I saw the planned tags has female domination innit, so i'm suggesting to add minigame/battle-fuck to the girls in the game.
i mostly liked the Labyrinth of Estras minigame when you're caught by the monster and the battle fuck mechanic from MGE or Succubus Academia So that it's not just viewing a sex scene but there's also player interaction in the sex minigame/battle-fuck One-Hand support for the minigame would be nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm not saying that it should be strictly female domination but i'm fine with male dom content too.

if your curious about LoE minigame here's a quick gameplay vid of it
haven't played your game but i will try it later and give my feedback, The only thing that hooked me was there's Zelda BOTW combat and the cute girl's animation. and if you need more reference about the battle fuck mechanic Ultimate Sex Fight Collection
Looks like reversed God of war QTE.
I need to survive until the first REAL episode (post 1.0 version), that's when all the intended mechanics are added. And then, I most likely be bored by making only content, so I will keep that mechanics in mind.

Reactions: Average Coomer
Oct 2, 2018
Looks like reversed God of war QTE.
I need to survive until the first REAL episode (post 1.0 version), that's when all the intended mechanics are added. And then, I most likely be bored by making only content, so I will keep that mechanics in mind.
Best of luck to your journey on the game and don't rush for 1.0 version

Reactions: Hedgecog
Oct 2, 2018
You can see a few bugs, but this is new combat for you. As for AI - new enemies and better AI is next stop.

i liked the batman/spiderman style of combat but it still need polishing in some areas, the weighted movement feels satisfying as it adds the balance between realism and classic action powerhouse

Oct 2, 2018
Suggestion, An enemy where you can't dodge their attack but must dodge and another with the same but swapped and you must block would be good. usually giant enemy attacks that cant be blocked and homing/tracking projectile attacks that cant be dodged

for the future "cute girls" make a diverse body type, slim/muscle/abs/tall/short to satisfy a wide range of coomers.

Hedgecog

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Suggestion, An enemy where you can't dodge their attack but must dodge and another with the same but swapped and you must block would be good. usually giant enemy attacks that cant be blocked and homing/tracking projectile attacks that cant be dodged
I have "Shadow of Mordor" as point of reference for combat, so all good. It's already in code for attack types to be: standard, combo (hold block to defend, can't dodge), heavy (can't parry, can dodge away, can interrupt with kick). Same goes for distant attackers.

for the future "cute girls" make a diverse body type, slim/muscle/abs/tall/short to satisfy a wide range of coomers.
1671728418799.png Who said they're not alive still? :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Average Coomer