• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Hey man, I wish you luck with the game. It's seems promising so I hope it gets finished. I hope you already have a clear vision and outline for the story. There's been so many promising games that had been cancelled or abandoned because the devs kept trying to add too many extra things or scenes to the game and burned themselves out.

I'd rather have a finished short and focused game with a small amount of scenes than an unfinished mess with all sorts of nonsensical different kinks forcefully added.

Sheymlus

May 16, 2017
Actually read the web novel because from what I saw it's a lot fucking worse. Gist of it, in that story when people die they reincarnate. To stop the fucker who cucked him from reincarnating he plans to Wipeout all human life on the planet, and the demon lord the fell him in love with him tells him that that's bad because demons need humans to survive because they are their food source...dumbest primary foo source but ok.... he questions if she is disobeying him then tells her all thi is must eventually die, even demons. And his actual power is some kind of abysmal being that wants to end all things. It was so stupid.

Also the priestess being turned into a broodwhorw was a nice touch.
What web novel if you don't mind me asking?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
How are you gonna complain the hentai game has too much hentai, lol. Well, I guess everybody can have their own opinion. :BootyTime:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
then name of the game have ntr in it and you whant avoidable ntr :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
When someone wants avoidable NTR in an NTR game, generally it's not that they want it vanilla. They want the ability to "save" the girls, and only get NTR if they fail. It's about them rolplaying the white knight savior and keeping the girls safe, with the added anxiety of them getting corrupted if they fail to do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dragonthick

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Loading up the provided save for lastest version has me in the school and moving painfully slow. Is that just for roleplay walking? Because that's very annoying in video games, just let me move fast please. Luckily I can boost speed with mtool, but its very annoying.

Edit: Oh, I'm just dumb. You just need to walk forward 3ft and knock on the door, lol.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Do you know what its called?
Netorare Yuusha no Yukusue/The End of the Line for the Cuckold Hero EX .

Synopsis

During his journey to defeat the demon king, Harry discovers the horrible betrayal of his childhood friend and love Miria who is having an affair with his other companion Carlos due to his own neglect. After being abandoned by the two so that they could have their baby, in madness and despair he storms the demon lords castle and becomes the new demon king, his revenge has only just begun.

Sheymlus

May 16, 2017
Netorare Yuusha no Yukusue/The End of the Line for the Cuckold Hero EX .

Synopsis

During his journey to defeat the demon king, Harry discovers the horrible betrayal of his childhood friend and love Miria who is having an affair with his other companion Carlos due to his own neglect. After being abandoned by the two so that they could have their baby, in madness and despair he storms the demon lords castle and becomes the new demon king, his revenge has only just begun.
Thanks

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hey man, I wish you luck with the game. It's seems promising so I hope it gets finished. I hope you already have a clear vision and outline for the story. There's been so many promising games that had been cancelled or abandoned because the devs kept trying to add too many extra things or scenes to the game and burned themselves out.

I'd rather have a finished short and focused game with a small amount of scenes than an unfinished mess with all sorts of nonsensical different kinks forcefully added.
Hey, I appreciate that a lot. I've only just started, and I really have fun developing this game. Most of all, I really enjoy the fact that people are actually playing it haha. I still have a lot to learn, and I don't see myself burning out real soon.

I do have some specific targets I want to reach in this game, and I have a vague idea of what the outcome will be.

As for the story, you guys haven't seen anything yet. This Trisha character supposedly ends just a month after release, yet I didn't expect me to write her this much of a story.

Thanks for playing. Hope you stick around. At least until the main heroines come.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah wtf does fall and S route mean? If the fall route is the NTR route, kinda lame NTR if I have to manually choose it.
I just got to this choice now.
I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark here, but usually S refers to sadism and M to masochism. Maybe she will be more of a sadist and the fall is her being more corrupted/love for the antagonist.

Also I the choice at the bench marks which route you take, not the dude you talk to there. So if you go and spy on her, it's the fall route you can pick, and if you don't and you leave you get the S route.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes