danilo

Apr 26, 2017
you know, i would like something from Dark Hero Party, like... turn the MC into new demon lords, world destructioner
The problem is that many times they don't do it, I think that in addition to the MC trying to avoid all the enemy's advances,It would also be good to see, as you say, a situation of revenge for the 2 villain and heroines. I guess the story is just beginning and if the author wants, more things have to happen in the story.

Kokkda

Dec 2, 2021
Just finished 0.2.3 not going to updated the Rating for now. But I really like the story is going. Also wondering if your going to change the Art? Since is not consistent i'm fine with A.i art if it's in development. just wondering if your going to change that. There are hand drawn art, so at least your trying. Keep it up.

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
View attachment 3277156

Overview:
Hiiro is a young man who lives in a desolate village. He aspires to be a hero one day. However, his lack of skill, poor physical prowess, vicious bullying, and lack of family support for his dreams have all contributed to his difficult life.

Misfortunes mount as Hiiro fights against the fate that continues to seek him out, pushing him to the verge of despair.

May this be a blessing or a curse. He found precious allies along the way, yet they have caught the eyes of his one and only biggest pinnacle of suffering. The very fabric of his existence unravels, revealing a cruel fate that seems inescapable.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-03-20
Developer: PickyPockety
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Don't wanna leave the freebie enjoyer hangin, so here you go. I'll try to update here two or three updates away from the latest version.

Also, I noticed a lot of people post about the game bug; it's really helpful. I fixed some of them in this update; hopefully it isn't as bad as the last one.

Reactions: soltyice

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Just finished 0.2.3 not going to updated the Rating for now. But I really like the story is going. Also wondering if your going to change the Art? Since is not consistent i'm fine with A.i art if it's in development. just wondering if your going to change that. There are hand drawn art, so at least your trying. Keep it up.
Hey, I just want to address this out there since a lot of people are complaining about AI. Yeah, there are some AI, but probably only 10% of them and nothing too serious. All H-scene CG is hand-drawn by artists.

Also, yes. I will change them in the future since the budget isn't that high at the moment. Even though I put 85 or maybe 90% of the earnings into the game, yeah, it's still a little bit too much. So bear with it for a moment.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
how is the femdom in this? Is it because she genuinely likes messing with the MC or because she's directed to be so?

Reactions: 8947289hkd

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
eNTRustedEverwhite-0.3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes