RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
its been more than 3 hours and the guardian in the snow plain doesnt respawn also the reaper doesnt respawn
There's a reason I put quotations around when time passes. It's not based on real time. It's based on time passing in the game, I.E. sleeping or using a skill that passes time. Alchemist class has a skill that passes time and in awake Kuruha can learn a skill that does so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
There's a reason I put quotations around when time passes. It's not based on real time. It's based on time passing in the game, I.E. sleeping or using a skill that passes time. Alchemist class has a skill that passes time and in awake Kuruha can learn a skill that does so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tysm that helped a lot

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
where is the surge helmet of ozu in enternal land cant find it and i dont know how to get more mana vessels after fighting those 4 bosses

Last edited:

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
where is the surge helmet of ozu in enternal land cant find it and i dont know how to get more mana vessels after fighting those 4 bosses
Should be here, it's past the purple "maze" sections after you defeat the 2 Mana creatures
Captura de Ecrã (2306).png

And no, you can't get more Mana Vessels, they're only needed to access Eternal Land either way and you're already past that it seems, did you mean Mana Seeds?

Reactions: MEMEmperor

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
Should be here, it's past the purple "maze" sections after you defeat the 2 Mana creatures
View attachment 3087254

And no, you can't get more Mana Vessels, they're only needed to access Eternal Land either way and you're already past that it seems, did you mean Mana Seeds?
ty bro i found it there and no i meant mana vessels to fight those bosses which give ancient mana and legendary equipment ig i gotta start ng+ to get more mana vessels

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
ty bro i found it there and no i meant mana vessels to fight those bosses which give ancient mana and legendary equipment ig i gotta start ng+ to get more mana vessels
You're mixing two different things. As Heckbum said, Mana Vessels are key items to unlock a specific location of the postgame, you need Mana Seeds to summon the incarnations of mana.

You need to use alchemy to make more Mana Seeds so switch the job of one of your characters and use the Alchemy skill from the menu, you'll see the list of items you can make and the required ingredients, including the Mana Seeds.

Reactions: MEMEmperor

MEMEmperor

Mar 19, 2023
You're mixing two different things. As Heckbum said, Mana Vessels are key items to unlock a specific location of the postgame, you need Mana Seeds to summon the incarnations of mana.

You need to use alchemy to make more Mana Seeds so switch the job of one of your characters and use the Alchemy skill from the menu, you'll see the list of items you can make and the required ingredients, including the Mana Seeds.
my bad thx for the info bro

Oct 27, 2019
How do i get the last scenes of each main girl? I got the dance scene with each, did all the quests and all, but the option is not showing in the Deluxe Suite at Aurum base. If this has already been answered and i was dumb enough to miss it while searching for an answer in the thread, sorry.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
How do i get the last scenes of each main girl? I got the dance scene with each...
You probably didn't, if you did, then the option changes from "Have X dance" to "Get alone with X" automatically.

The last scene doesn't have any extra requirements, so just check again if you can trigger the dance scene for all of them.

Oct 27, 2019
You probably didn't, if you did, then the option changes from "Have X dance" to "Get alone with X" automatically.

The last scene doesn't have any extra requirements, so just check again if you can trigger the dance scene for all of them.
Screenshot 2024-02-01 172045.png Screenshot 2024-02-01 172232.png
I did, but it still doesn't appear... maybe i bugged it by using Save Editor, just like i ended up bugging the mc's sprites.

HeckBum69

Oct 24, 2022
View attachment 3317169 View attachment 3317170
I did, but it still doesn't appear... maybe i bugged it by using Save Editor, just like i ended up bugging the mc's sprites.
Aight, I know what it is

I assume you heard from the Foil Pink Card from the shady guy at the arena when you bought the Pink Card from him right?

If not go talk to him, then do what I'm about to say:
>Go talk with the Blue Flower in Rainy Reiwano downstairs (they'll give hints who the next person is but either way)
>Then the Blue Haired women at Windswept Village Basement entrance
>Next go to Aurum Base, to the left in the "kitchen" talk with the Red Hat Blonde
>Finally the Shady Company Member at Deluxe Suit will tell you about it

Talk with him one last time just to make sure, but the scenes should now be unlocked.
Had to go back on a few of my savefiles to remember what it was so sorry for my previous reply.

Oct 27, 2019
Aight, I know what it is

I assume you heard from the Foil Pink Card from the shady guy at the arena when you bought the Pink Card from him right?

If not go talk to him, then do what I'm about to say:
>Go talk with the Blue Flower in Rainy Reiwano downstairs (they'll give hints who the next person is but either way)
>Then the Blue Haired women at Windswept Village Basement entrance
>Next go to Aurum Base, to the left in the "kitchen" talk with the Red Hat Blonde
>Finally the Shady Company Member at Deluxe Suit will tell you about it

Talk with him one last time just to make sure, but the scenes should now be unlocked.
Had to go back on a few of my savefiles to remember what it was so sorry for my previous reply.
Thanks, that was exactly what i was missing.

Reactions: HeckBum69

carrier95

May 7, 2020
I just finished the game, well, except for the last 2 super bosses. It was fun. Even though I usually avoid H-RPGM stuff, but playing L.Depth last year and loving it made me crave for more and I'm glad I did. lol

I'll jump into awake a bit later today, but I wanted to ask since people mentioned the games before (I didn't expected there being a lot of games before this), are Mother of All Life and Being of Myth, Rafata, references to previous games? Like how Mana-chan said that the previous people gave her a name and all? Or are they this game's specific lore?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes