• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [English Translation] [Patch] SEQUEL blight [1.3.0]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
Is there class build guide for Angry chibi goddess? other than give yourself a bajilion stat upgrade waters?

LowShort

Apr 1, 2020
How do I get all the decayed weapon to exchange for the orange weapon? So far some of them are from zikdalla but some aren't there and I got no clue where they could be

Redsiela

Sep 24, 2022
Umm, just a quick question. Where do I find Purple blossom valley, can't seem to find it anywhere.

justprevail

Jan 12, 2019
Fullscreen and controller don't work for me. I tried F1=launch in fullscreen and it doesn't work. Anybody know why? I even installed the jp version of rpg maker from the pdf. Same think with sequel awake

Last edited:

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
just realize the bullshit of no missable content.

you need to spend time with fake rabi which is missable

going to start new game now after wasting entire day yesterday

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
just realize the bullshit of no missable content.

you need to spend time with fake rabi which is missable

going to start new game now after wasting entire day yesterday
Keep in mind there's no actual CONTENT gated behind this, as in no items/battles/scenes/achievements, you just get to read a piece of dialogue that explains the backstory of one of the characters. You might as well call the end-of-chapter dates and marriage dialogues missables since you can only choose one character for them.

Closest thing would be the item drop entries in the monster log for enemies that are described as "temporary appears in X" if you don't get their drops before they stop appearing, then again that can be "fixed" with the NG+ mechanic.

anyone have build guide? hate getting my ass kick
The default roles are good enough to take you through the game:
Rabi - Fast physical attacker (go for single-target high damage skills for bosses)
Uula - White mage (go for group healing ASAP)
Nyx - Black mage (get one group damage spell to clean mobs easily but focus on single-target high damage spells for bosses)
Tirma - Tank/Buffer (get skills to attract enemy attacks/buff defenses/improve guard skill ASAP)

Remember to explore to find characters that teach new jobs (after completing their sidequest).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
Keep in mind there's no actual CONTENT gated behind this, as in no items/battles/scenes/achievements, you just get to read a piece of dialogue that explains the backstory of one of the characters. You might as well call the end-of-chapter dates and marriage dialogues missables since you can only choose one character for them.

Closest thing would be the item drop entries in the monster log for enemies that are described as "temporary appears in X" if you don't get their drops before they stop appearing, then again that can be "fixed" with the NG+ mechanic.

The default roles are good enough to take you through the game:
Rabi - Fast physical attacker (go for single-target high damage skills for bosses)
Uula - White mage (go for group healing ASAP)
Nyx - Black mage (get one group damage spell to clean mobs easily but focus on single-target high damage spells for bosses)
Tirma - Tank/Buffer (get skills to attract enemy attacks/buff defenses/improve guard skill ASAP)

Remember to explore to find characters that teach new jobs (after completing their sidequest).
you convice me to keep playing so fuck it i am going to play 4 time(or save in order and not messy af) and watch all dialog.

-

so what i already did is good enough i max thunder ignore wind and put point into queen class for atk buff. it just suck that even with tirma tank most boss just aoe my shit down

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
btw is it only me or the tentacle boss seem to have instance death move. that fucking thing 1 shot tirma turn 1 so many fucking time.
btw is there a way to make guardia respawn instancely? it a pain in the ass to farm them
edit:nvm alchemist skill can respawn it

Last edited:

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
btw is it only me or the tentacle boss seem to have instance death move. that fucking thing 1 shot tirma turn 1 so many fucking time.
btw is there a way to make guardia respawn instancely? it a pain in the ass to farm them
edit:nvm alchemist skill can respawn it
Yes, there are attacks with insta-death effects, but there are ways to prevent it, some equipment like the Adventurer's Charm makes you immune to it, and there should be a job that teaches the skill to become immune to it. I'm not sure if the game ever mentions it, but equipment with colored names have special effects, you can see what they're by pressing A when selecting them.

vassapol

Oct 23, 2019
Yes, there are attacks with insta-death effects, but there are ways to prevent it, some equipment like the Adventurer's Charm makes you immune to it, and there should be a job that teaches the skill to become immune to it. I'm not sure if the game ever mentions it, but equipment with colored names have special effects, you can see what they're by pressing A when selecting them.
have a guide on final boss? his 2nd phase just deal 5000 damage on entire team

recomend level?
edit:fucking didn't even need 2nd phase and if he spam 2 aoe i die

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes