• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Partial [English subs] Neet, Angel and Naughty Family

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh sorry for my bad English i meant link game for buy it. English version
There is no official English version. Just google the name and DLSite. The store page does show the loli content that got the game banned, and was removed from the opening post when that warning got posted.

tohsakat67

Oct 17, 2023
uhh how can i unlock all of them it seems that i can only unlock 1 also i'm kind of confused on hw to increase the character naughtiness

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
uhh how can i unlock all of them it seems that i can only unlock 1 also i'm kind of confused on hw to increase the character naughtiness
normally increasing their likeness of you is meeting them whe ngoing outside and talking to them at home and naughtiness is gained by sex scenes i.e the repeatable ones from simply pressing the, go to another room, button

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how is this game banned when there is loli tag in this site?
Probably because Riko is clearly elementary school age, the games not pretending she isn't and its visual style is reasonably realistic looking. I wouldn't try too hard to figure out how rule (1.)7 works these days it'll drive you crazy.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tryrano saves go in the folder where the .exe you start the game with is. If you just want to view scenes this has a very good gallery, which always seems to come unlocked. Not a save but here's the girls schedules in case it wasn't included...

Reactions: hopelesslol

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Seriously you guys banned this game because of the lil sis?That's the most stupid reason to ban a game i ever see.You American always overreacting about children in games, manga or movies and I'm so sick about it. They are fiction, they are not real so stop thinking fuck a child in a game is bad oh my god.Lucky Vietnam still have a version of it

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Seriously you guys banned this game because of the lil sis?That's the most stupid reason to ban a game i ever see.You American always overreacting about children in games, manga or movies and I'm so sick about it. They are fiction, they are not real so stop thinking fuck a child in a game is bad oh my god.Lucky Vietnam still have a version of it
Umm you do realise the local legal systems in the US etc don't care if its fiction or not? Such games can and will lead to incarceration and a criminal record, and if a fellow inmate takes offence to your having such an interest, you could even get shanked!
Oh and if you think I'm speaking BS, think again, several countries have and are cracking down on people playing such games because it promotes an illegal act, and people HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR IT!

Last edited:

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Umm you do realise the local legal systems in the US etc don't care if its fiction or not? Such games can and will lead to incarceration and a criminal record, and if a fellow inmate takes offence to your having such an interest, you could even get shanked!
Oh and if you think I'm speaking BS, think again, several countries have and are cracking down on people playing such games because it promotes an illegal act, and people HAVE BEEN JAILED FOR IT!

• Haha
Reactions: Gaisa

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Hey, only stating what I observed in reference to his complaining about f95 banning this one :lepew:

In other words, rubbing the users noses in how a particular character is underage like this... Yeah. Rule 7

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023

B#llsh1t for a long time lot of people have proved that game does not affect people's perception or their actions, if it does then it because THOSE PEOPLE chose to do those actions. Putting children in the game does not support pedophilia or anything at all.

Reactions: Walon

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023
Hey, only stating what I observed in reference to his complaining about f95 banning this one :lepew:

In other words, rubbing the users noses in how a particular character is underage like this... Yeah. Rule 7
Oh please i'm a lolicon but I HATE CHILDREN in REAL LIFE.They are sh1t if compare to children in fiction

Oct 28, 2022
B#llsh1t for a long time lot of people have proved that game does not affect people's perception or their actions, if it does then it because THOSE PEOPLE chose to do those actions. Putting children in the game does not support pedophilia or anything at all.
Media consumption has had a well studied direct impact on opinions. All forms of media are capable of shaping your world view, if that wasn't the case then we wouldn't bother with putting morals in kids shows.

Justify it in your head all you want as "oh THOSE people have the issue and I don't" but the facts are against you.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Media consumption has had a well studied direct impact on opinions. All forms of media are capable of shaping your world view, if that wasn't the case then we wouldn't bother with putting morals in kids shows.

Justify it in your head all you want as "oh THOSE people have the issue and I don't" but the facts are against you.
Fact is, rape is allowed and you don't see anyone turning rapist from games. Pedos are just rapists, only difference is age of victim.

Last edited:

Qwerty7890q

Jul 5, 2023

Oh please put rules in a hentai web already a joke