• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Partial [English subs] Neet, Angel and Naughty Family

hitlerwaifu

Jul 6, 2019
The game is banned, see the orange message from staff edited into the opening post...

Staff Note: Game is banned due to rule 7

Don't ask for or link to banned games. The Fantia version, worse mosaic and gym uniform Riko scene instead of randoseru is already on other sites.
Thanks. I didnt know that.
But I dont recall seeing any bathing scenes. Maybe i Only have the old version

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The gallery always seems to come full unlocked, if you have 1.08+ the soapy loli footjob should be in there. And all the new 1.10+ scenes, so you can watch them even if you can't find how to trigger them normally.

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
its BeeN wEek aNd i stIlL caNt fiNd the BAthiNg SceNe>
fck my keyBoArD Broke
you have to meet her several times while walking on the street, and at home choose the option to talk to her, another part of the scenes is if you don’t meet anyone 1 or 2 times decide to return home early.

footjob opens if you often overwork at work and at the same time have a good relationship with Rico, however, the scene is one-time, if you accidentally skip it (it goes to the blowjob scene), you can only see it in the gallery

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
you have to meet her several times while walking on the street, and at home choose the option to talk to her, another part of the scenes is if you don’t meet anyone 1 or 2 times decide to return home early.

footjob opens if you often overwork at work and at the same time have a good relationship with Rico, however, the scene is one-time, if you accidentally skip it (it goes to the blowjob scene), you can only see it in the gallery
dunno how to unlock the new begging scenes and stuff kinda annoying

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the harem? My heart is full for all the girls but he only lets me have sex with one of them.

Last edited:

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
The gallery always seems to come full unlocked, if you have 1.08+ the soapy loli footjob should be in there. And all the new 1.10+ scenes, so you can watch them even if you can't find how to trigger them normally.
yo i remember you posted here one of nijiro bambis sites where he posted updates on and im either blind as a bat or cant find it it wasnt fanta nor ci en but something else different, do you maybe still have a link to it and would you be so nice as to share it again?