• Yes

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
No, this is not tied to a specific dialogue. The crash occurs approximately in 4-5 phrases after starting the game or loading save file
Can you make screenshot before crash? Game crash only then you click or even you do nothing and watch dialogue?

Wadim56

Jan 6, 2023
Can you make screenshot before crash? Game crash only then you click or even you do nothing and watch dialogue?
also android 9 the game closes as if it came out itself does not show anything, it just disappears at any moment, no matter the dialogue or transition

Griengo

Dec 18, 2019
Sorry, i'm already delete this game and not able to make a screenshot. But i doubt that my screenshot will help you understand the reason for the crash, because nothing unusual happens on the screen when it crashes. And yes, crashes happen when i tap on the screen during a dialogue or moving around a location. I'm even tried to off the animations in the settings, but it didn't help

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
Nice game. Will there be a continuation of the game? if yes, then when?
Thanks! I hope to be able to do the next update in six months at the latest. However, until another one update is ready, it will only be available to paid subscribers. I wrote a new post on this topic on

Wadim56

Jan 6, 2023
Thanks! I hope to be able to do the next update in six months at the latest. However, until another one update is ready, it will only be available to paid subscribers. I wrote a new post on this topic on
hello, the game crashes on android almost at any moment you can do something any other games work fine and yours often crashes without any indication on the screen

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
hello, the game crashes on android almost at any moment you can do something any other games work fine and yours often crashes without any indication on the screen
Hi! I've tried running the android version from three different devices and everything works fine. Unfortunately, now I have no possibility to find out why this happens for some players.... Maybe it has something to do with the amount of RAM, the game consumes about 2GB.

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
Sorry, i'm already delete this game and not able to make a screenshot. But i doubt that my screenshot will help you understand the reason for the crash, because nothing unusual happens on the screen when it crashes. And yes, crashes happen when i tap on the screen during a dialogue or moving around a location. I'm even tried to off the animations in the settings, but it didn't help
Please write your phone model and android version. I need to collect statistics, maybe it will help me to identify the problem.

ghost1122

Oct 23, 2019
So far I like what I see, and see some interesting potential in your game. It's way different, but in a good way. Oh, and Fuck that old man. He cheats at Heads-and-tails, and kicked the ever lovin shit out of me. I never got a hit on him before I was out. LOL I'm gonna piss on that old fucker's head before they free me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Dopamine

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
I have played so many adult games where i wake up in the hospital, that it's becoming a memory to me! Like it so far, Good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Dopamine

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Well, Ben has beaten the sh*t out of me twice, I've lost to him playing heads or tails, and I've had some of my stuff stolen.

EDIT: More fun than previously posted.

Last edited:

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I found the mouse where the previous post said it would be. EDIT, finally killed the miserable mouse, but not much fun playing the mini-game.
:confused:

Suggestion to the game creator. You might wish to consider adding a 'bypass mini-game' option.:)

Very respectfully,
fleet

Last edited:
Reactions: forki