Votes: 40 85.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Hmm,

Strange/Interesting.

My little niggle with it was... I leave my computer going, and whatever is on it going.
A lot of times that means these games.

For example, I went and had some toast awhile ago and came back to no endorphins and having
been mugged of some money and something else... might have been a pill...
So, when you get that far behind it's hard to catch back up. It happened a couple of times so I
just restarted.

It does it w the game minimized as well.
So, hopefully there's some kind of a solution for that.

Otherwise it was fun up to that point. At least it's a different game than the usual ones
around here. Hopefully it's going to be on a monthly update cycle so I'll check back.

Love the look/feel/graphics. Super job.
The writing is fine as well.

Cheers
and
Congrats!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Dopamine

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Crashed a lot on my windows install as well.
But, once it was running for a bit, it kept on pretty well.

Until I shut it down and tried to restart....oh well...

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Dopamine

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
So are you gonna meet some actually attractive women once you escape? Cause no one in those previews provoked anything but a reflexive lip curl.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Gonna give this a go when I get a chance, but Mr.Dopamine you might want to consider changing the banner image. I just don't think it's very eye catching and a lot of players are probably not even giving it a look to see what it is about.
Initially thought this was gonna be a text game

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
It does it w the game minimized as well.
So, hopefully there's some kind of a solution for that.

Cheers
and
Congrats!
Solution is to open the game menu where there are tabs with settings, statistics, etc., then the game will be paused.

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
Gonna give this a go when I get a chance, but Mr.Dopamine you might want to consider changing the banner image. I just don't think it's very eye catching and a lot of players are probably not even giving it a look to see what it is about.
Thank you! I'll think about changing the banner, but I don't have much of an idea yet.

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
To be honest, in my opinion, as your first game, the game quality is still good at the moment, but the cost performance ratio of the Patreon level fee and reward is too low. The lowest level is $5 per month, which corresponds to 4 weeks after the game is released, and the $10 level corresponds to 2 weeks after the game is released.
Unfortunately I don't know what else I can reward subscribers with yet. Developing a game of this format alone is not a quick job. It will take me about half a year to develop the second part. And the game will most likely be available to the public no sooner than 9 months. In this regard, I think that getting the game in a month after the release is not a bad reward for those who will really like the game.

Mr.Dopamine

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2024
No, the app just closes after starting the game without any messages
I don't know why this happened, I can only assume some incompatibility between the current version of the renpy engine and your android version.

Griengo

Dec 18, 2019
I don't know why this happened, I can only assume some incompatibility between the current version of the renpy engine and your android version.
That's weird. I have android 10 and other renpy games work fine on my device without any problems