Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of content yet.. I made it to the hidden room and was like yay, sex stuff. Then it seemed like that was basically it..

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of content yet.. I made it to the hidden room and was like yay, sex stuff. Then it seemed like that was basically it..
You're not doing anything wrong. There just isn't a lot of content. To be fair though, the Dev has been dealing with framework though. They had reworked the energy system, as well as some of the stats, among other things. I imagine once they've gotten mechanics and whatnot firmly down, content will take the spotlight.

Reactions: Reaverrew

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
having issues with the sissy line. every time i try to pay it brings me to the kitchen and all cash and panties shown rest to max.
tried it a number of different ways. not sure if i'm missing something or if its a bug?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So does loading a game from 0.1.2.3 into 0.1.2.4 break the game?

I loaded a game.. now shows all sorts of errors.

R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
So in this game do you get to be a male dominating a shemale/trap , or only your character can become a trap ?

meem

Jun 23, 2017
Doesn't work in either Chrome, IE or Edge on my system. Some error about not supporting Web Storage API and then a lot of error lines about cookies and on. Also errors/crash on "No valid storage adapters" ...

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
You're not doing anything wrong. There just isn't a lot of content. To be fair though, the Dev has been dealing with framework though. They had reworked the energy system, as well as some of the stats, among other things. I imagine once they've gotten mechanics and whatnot firmly down, content will take the spotlight.
Thanks. I'll keep following it to see whats down the road.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
so is this going to involve some mind control.
Probably eventually. The main story is going to have you learn spells from a magic "Book of Pleasures". none of it's implemented yet, but the list includes stuff like spells for suggestion, arousal, and changing someone's dominance/submissiveness, as well as some body molding, i.e. +/- breast size, or masculinity.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018

Version 0.1.2.5 (8th December)
Changelog:
- sissy storyline: shaving quest is expanded
- beauty salon: hair removal treatments are added
- new character: cosmetologist
- added "Refresh text variables" link in the Game Settings page as a temporary cure of possible errors
- new location: Altar room
- now you can learn Latin on your own in your room (the link appears if you chose learning languages hobby or discovered the Dungeon)
- first spells: Spell of Transfusion and Spell of Incitement. learning and casting into gems are implemented, usage coming in the next update

Reactions: xןʞ and xoxo1001
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes