I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
f12 and in console type Sugarcube.State.variables
That's how you cheat most HTML games.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
One question, does this new build fix the "energy" system bug or can I still permanently run out if I'm not micro managing every 2 actions?

Reactions: Humlebien

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game has really wonky time-tracking. Load a save and the time randomly changes by +/- several minutes, reload the same save and it does it again. Worse yet, look at the map screen, exit that screen, and several hours get tacked on even though you have literally done nothing. This messed up time stuff is game breaking.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Energy is better in this version, the 3 keys are located in the pool, in the library and in the rubiks cube. To get the one in the pool, increase swimming, to get the one in the Library, go in the Aunt's room when she's not in it but is home and find her diary and snatch the key, then go to the library and search for a key hole and retrieve the gem. Lastly is the rubiks cube, it's located in the younger cousin's room and reqiures snooping when she's home but not in her room. Once you find it you can't solve it immediately, you have to go to your room and research how to solve a rubiks cube which takes some time and is faster if you are visiting your aunt as a reward. Anyways when you've got 100% figured out go solve it and get the 3rd and final gem. Then open it up, there's a book with spells for a future update (requires learning Latin from the Aunt) and if you wait till about 1am (can be done before or after finding the book) and check all the bedrooms (maid and butler's included) then check the book you unlock the sex scenes.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
The game would highly benefit from an option of having the ability to pass time underneath the character portrait or something and quick travel to your room, so you don't have to use the map everytime you want to enter someones room, being unable, having to travel to your room, rest for abit to go their room again etc

64armt

Jul 31, 2018
Did not need to use f12' right click inspect got me there. I could change data and see it, but data in game did not change.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
it's not an immediate update, you have to change it and then go to a new area and if you change areas you have to re-enter Sugarcube.State.variables each time you want to change something. ex: change intelligence from x to y then change area to see an update but now you want to alter another stat, you have to type Sugarcube.State.variables (it is case sensitive) again and change the new thing. You can change more than 1 thing at a time but you can't do anything in game if you want the game to reflect the changes until you are satisfied with the changes you've made so then you leave the area or open a options menu/stats or anything on the left side and see the changes.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
I got access to the book of pleasure but I cant seem to see the requirements to unlock them do I have to do anything else?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Well, it looks like the dev pays attention to problems reported in this thread (or someone has been relaying them to him or her). The bug with the game's time randomly changing on reloading a save has been fixed. Now, when it's 14:15 and you save the game, then reload, the time stays as 14:15 as it should. And viewing the map page doesn't change the time. Thanks to the dev for fixing these time-keeping issues. (y)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Some weird shit with time still seems to happen. I went to sleep Friday night, picked sleep until 0700, and I wake up at 0700 on Sunday (not 0700 on Saturday). Lost an entire day of being able to do stuff. This is especially annoying as some things can only be done on weekend days. And of course I deleted my Friday night save before I realized that it was now Sunday rather than Saturday. Argh.

The bug doesn't just happen on weekends. Any time that you go to sleep after midnight the game will skip a day. Go to bed Monday morning at 00:15, set wakeup for 0700, and wake up Tuesday morning at 0700 (instead of several hours later on Monday morning). Once I realized that I had to restart my game (yet again), as I've lost way too many days due to this bad timekeeping.

Last edited:
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes