ShedoN

Nov 21, 2019
Is it me or the ending felt really abrupt? Defeat final boss, small dialog between old heroes and thats it? No epilog or at least some dialog between main party, really?

Angelina_Ajimu

Apr 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to fixed CG pic of character not show in joiplay? The game run everything ok but it doesnt hv Character CG show up Even with H scene!! It jist only text damit.....

Bbaaarrooqq

Apr 2, 2022
Well I was going to go through and screenshot where the original tomb boss is located and double check from the quest log, but I updated Joiplay yesterday and all my saves are gone.

Did you get the memory tablet from the tomb?
I did not. Not sure how I missed it. Where abouts is it?

Jul 18, 2018
I did not. Not sure how I missed it. Where abouts is it?
The tomb dungeon is divided into 2 sections iirc, there's an exit in the first underground section that takes you back to the surface but in the northern area that's cut off from the entrance. The dungeon continues from there.
I'll see how quickly I can get back there and post some screenshots once I get off work

darcsky

Mar 26, 2021
Anyone can tell me how to contuined Ricko's Drink 2 quest, it tells me to wait but I don't know what to do.

Ujji

Feb 5, 2020
Does anyone playing this game on joiplay, because every time I run the game it always appears " this game type is not supported"

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
So is there any point to the mc's amnesia or is it just another sequel (the series) mc where average japanese hentai creates male protagonists serves no purpose than being an imaginary dck for snu snu

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
You think finding non NTR is hard? Try wanting JRPGs that features girls with smaller/modest breasts that aren't lolis.
you think finding jrpgs that features non loli girls with petite bodies hard? Try finding japanese jrpgs/hentais where the mc is not either a total cringefest or a might as well not be here mc like this one (so far only apostle hentai has an actually well developed mc)

Reactions: Lewyn Collins
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes