SeikonAlter

Jun 8, 2021
Does anyone know where to get gaming goldfish for the Aegir sub-quest and where's the Lost Forest? Just arrived in Road Port before the lab area, do i need to progress further in main story to encounter these?

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
Does anyone know where to get gaming goldfish for the Aegir sub-quest and where's the Lost Forest? Just arrived in Road Port before the lab area, do i need to progress further in main story to encounter these?
1st- you can get the gaming goldfish by fishing(it took me 12 minutes to get it since its rare)
2nd - the lost forest is where you fought the fairy boss fight
(if your finding the missing merchant its somewhere in the maze forest/lost forest)

Reactions: SeikonAlter

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
can't even get past rococo. any tips? btw im level 40
Rococo has only 1 dangerous attack, which is his telegraphed aoe move (self buff --> prepare --> aoe). Ena needs to use her skill that reduces 1 instance of damage by 70% to all party members when he prepares, and then everyone defends during the aoe turn. Some -attack debuffs or +defense buffs helps too. Don't use protect - it messes up Rococo's aoe attack and all the rest of his attacks are weak enough that you don't need it.

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
it says I have a sidequest at the fog manor/mansion place but i spoke to everybody there and no quests? anyone have any idea wats going on?

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
it says I have a sidequest at the fog manor/mansion place but i spoke to everybody there and no quests? anyone have any idea wats going on?
i think it's a bug since i looked around and talked
to everyone and i can't find the quest giver.
(blame rpgmaker potato engine)

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Actually its -1, someone didn't finish your quest. Shame on them. If it says -1 , it is because it counts the scene there as a quest for some reason. Only quest there is the maid in the bedroom.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i have 70+ common gacha weapon to... well gacha. and just reloading every time I don't get the good rng.

any way to just make the common gacha give 100% probability for the ssr weapon?

Suterugomi

Oct 28, 2022
Actually its -1, someone didn't finish your quest. Shame on them. If it says -1 , it is because it counts the scene there as a quest for some reason. Only quest there is the maid in the bedroom.
i don't understand everything you've said.
can you pls eli5 it?

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
i don't understand everything you've said.
can you pls eli5 it?
When you check at the guild, it says "-1" quest at mansion. The only quest there is the one to go back to tomb. The other one is a scene with pink haired maid. Instead of saying 0, it goes to -1 instead after you start the maid quest and succupa's scene. It's bugged. The rest of the reply is a joke of citizens not finishing quests and have committed a crime against skyrim and its people.

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
pretty sure my game is bugged, my objective says talk to korunia and she just says something about reading but when I press E to talk, Ena says something about going north east of Aegir which leads to nothing apart from a snowy area with no where to go.

Edit: figured it out, dont talk to her inside the house, she's outside the house as well (what is this cloning bs)

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
pretty sure my game is bugged, my objective says talk to korunia and she just says something about reading but when I press E to talk, Ena says something about going north east of Aegir which leads to nothing apart from a snowy area with no where to go.

Edit: figured it out, dont talk to her inside the house, she's outside the house as well (what is this cloning bs)
shadow clones man

deadawesome176
You go back into the blocked cave in you passed the map before the event fight. It's the one with the restricted area sign

Oct 7, 2021
You click the glowing rocks in order BUT in the shadow realm. The one in the middle, then one near the start.YOu hit the switch on the south wall in between you probably will have missed for the chest(you'll see in on the way back). go back to real world get the chest and go to the last one with the chief, then back to shadow realm and hit it.

-----

Also the gacha system is actually wild... I rolled for 2 star and got beginning, a 3 star staff that lowers charge times... which is nuts versus that library boss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also yea.. I was serious about farming cores too much. That was my Guris right after the library fight.
How do you get through the library? I see no glowing rocks. Only dark swirl icons. If I click on the center swirl, it just says I can't pass this way.

Edit: Got it figured out. No rocks to click, but an invisible icon.

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
How do you get through the library? I see no glowing rocks. Only dark swirl icons. If I click on the center swirl, it just says I can't pass this way.

Edit: Got it figured out. No rocks to click, but an invisible icon.
Rocks are later, answer to wrong question, but important later. To enter the lower left side, you need to remember the gylphs from the shadow realm and press /step on them in the normal one.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes