4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Which is a pretty big design flaw.
- We saw you were having difficulty, so we decided to debuff you to make things worse
- You can remove the debuff if you beat the game

Also at level 8 she starts every battle at Orgasm level 5, which means it is almost impossible to win any encounter.
All those things make the game harder, but i dont think it's unbeatable if you use the blockade pin and easy difficulty, starting with deep breath reduces the orgasm lvl by 1 and that stops the hp drain until you reach lvl 5 again.

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
So is this any better than his previous ones? Because they were okay, but basically the same game. Anything about this one stand out from the others?

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
Well, now that the creator knows about us and is understandably a little peeved, please do him a favor and buy the games if you enjoyed them, he did translate them into English after all, plus he's a nice guy and his games are great.
Support the creators of the hentai games you enjoy, so they can continue making them!
Futanari is love.
Futanari is life.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
All those things make the game harder, but i dont think it's unbeatable if you use the blockade pin and easy difficulty, starting with deep breath reduces the orgasm lvl by 1 and that stops the hp drain until you reach lvl 5 again.
Tried that. Doesn't work. Your stamina bar recharges so slowly it doesn't matter. Even in single encounters the enemy still recovers before you (orgasm level 4 basically) and that's assuming your attack even hits (half the time it doesn't once you reach this corruption level).

In Triple encounters its not doable, not on squeezing difficulty anyway. Even if you try and lower your orgasm level the 3 enemies will immediately fix that by the time you get your turn again.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The game said that "RPGVX RTP is not found" but i already install it, what i do wrong?
The instructions are wrong.

RPG Maker VX Run Time Package is what worked for me. ACE did not.
It can't hurt to install both though, but you want to ignore where the link sends you(don't download the trial) and go straight to downloads, then runtime package.

Reactions: godfreychalice

GucciNinja

Jun 15, 2020
So is this any better than his previous ones? Because they were okay, but basically the same game. Anything about this one stand out from the others?
same formula in terms of gameplay and the H stuff... well depends what ur looking for

2dguy

Apr 23, 2020
to bad the dev sees f95 as a page, infact we would love to have the dev here.
as a side note i got the last 2 games off dlsite and would have got this one but they no longer take paypal and i will buy it when paypal works on dlsite again. For us english speaking people that can't buy these kind of games because the page selling them will not accept payment F95 is the best we can do.

Reactions: sexside68

Lieths

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have the game closing instantly without any message ? have RPG VX Installed

Reactions: Dri0

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
to bad the dev sees f95 as a page, infact we would love to have the dev here.
as a side note i got the last 2 games off dlsite and would have got this one but they no longer take paypal and i will buy it when paypal works on dlsite again. For us english speaking people that can't buy these kind of games because the page selling them will not accept payment F95 is the best we can do.
If the dev really wants to sell/market to the English speaking audience, he should put the game on itch/Steam. DLSite can unfortunately be a giant pain to buy from in many English speaking countries.

assartha

Jul 12, 2019
Fan of the first 2 games and just realized today this came out! 5 star game for the niche its in.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes