4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Eleyth

Jan 9, 2018
This cien post is hilariously ironic to me considering I never would have found out about this dev and bought their last game if not for F95 / pirating.
I agree.
Piracy is inevitable and it cannot be stopped. I wish more devs would realize this and take advantage of piracy for free advertising. Some people are pirates but some are potential customers who would never have heard of the game if it wasn't spread by pirates.

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
To anyone having RTP not found issue. Download the VX version, unpack and then run the setup. Select the install path to be in the same place the game folder is and done.

bluefish69

Jan 17, 2021
So it was mentioned you can upgrade the little parasite you got from the plant area, is it just randomized at the question mark or comes later down the line? speed running the yellow one's area pretty quickly after clearing the blue one

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
So it was mentioned you can upgrade the little parasite you got from the plant area, is it just randomized at the question mark or comes later down the line? speed running the yellow one's area pretty quickly after clearing the blue one
If you're asking where to upgrade it, go to the shop in main area and select the question marks instead of standard shop option

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
There is an issue with the window size, which I cannot seem to find the option to modify. Specifically on 1600 x900 resolution (or lower) it clips the bottom part of the screen, partially obscuring text. Also an issue with some text scrolling off of the side of the window (and not being visible at all as a result).

Gameplay wise the game dips pretty heavily into "creature on futanari" almost exclusively. If you're into that you can find some value in the game. It also does a pretty good job at mixing things up. You have to go through the "dungeons" multiple times but so far every successive trip I've taken has resulted in new enemies showing up each time. So it doesn't get as repetitive as otherwise might.

Though I can't give it a full endorsement due to the very basic animations and visuals. These are both core to 18+ games respectively, and when they're on this level I can only give an "ok" rather than "good".

Also... pollution. This is a nice idea for a hentai game, BAD idea as a game mechanic. It punishes the player for learning (IE screwing up) by making things even more difficult. And currently I see no way to reverse it.

Last edited:

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Also... pollution. This is a nice idea for a hentai game, BAD idea as a game mechanic. It punishes the player for learning (IE screwing up) by making things even more difficult. And currently I see no way to reverse it.
After you clear the game you can change pollution level, also the only downside i saw is the exposed penis after you reach pollution level 7, which shouldnt be too much of a problem, especially against bosses cause there's only one that uses sexual attacks before you're on 1hp

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
I like this guy's stuff but doesn't all feel a little too....Samey? Like if you've played one you've played them all? Same exact item shop, same exact combat style, damn near same move list....One-trick ponies only perform so many times before the trick gets old.
>jsk games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ViviX12

DerpLordGod

May 17, 2023
To anyone having RTP not found issue. Download the VX version, unpack and then run the setup. Select the install path to be in the same place the game folder is and done.
bro why not download all the RPG things to just get it over with

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Wait, this dev made another game? Did not expect this at all.

Shame that it is basically, almost the same thing as the last two. Just a new character, new parasite lookin' bugs, maybe one or two quirks here and there, but the battle system being the same. Even the whole "pollution" aspect.

Honestly, if they evolved this into fully animated scenes and battle sequences, this would definitely attract more eyes. I just wish the dev would go up and beyond rather than rehashing old ideas.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
After you clear the game you can change pollution level, also the only downside i saw is the exposed penis after you reach pollution level 7, which shouldnt be too much of a problem, especially against bosses cause there's only one that uses sexual attacks before you're on 1hp
Which is a pretty big design flaw.
- We saw you were having difficulty, so we decided to debuff you to make things worse
- You can remove the debuff if you beat the game

Also at level 8 she starts every battle at Orgasm level 5, which means it is almost impossible to win any encounter.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes