3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Runs like ass, looks awkward. Unreals post processing VS anime asthetic, map settings not helping with that clashing. Dead "realictic" modeled NPC's just to nail that "something aint right" mood.

limited animations in a bunch of pointless maps.

Animations sponsored by AI "artists":
1667265825932.png

HEAVY mosaic really just that icing on the cake.

Last edited:

XeromusFang

Mar 6, 2019
Is there anything that I have to have first before I can open the Exe.? Computer can't seem to read it.

alocks

Mar 8, 2018
so is this an original or another character from the love ru stuff?
If I recall correctly he said in his blog that he modified his Tearju model from To Love Ru to be able to release the game in STEAM. So, It's kinda "Original"?
tearju.jpg

Is there anything that I have to have first before I can open the Exe.? Computer can't seem to read it.
The game is x64 and needs some pre-requirements.

First check if your OS is 64bit, if so, execute this -> Emilias_PLAYROOM\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us\UEPrereqSetup_x64.exe

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is it just me or are these models... off-putting? Like, they kind of look like humans but they also have that distinct plastic-y feel to them... unnerves me. Anyone else get that?

JKasumaRu

Jan 23, 2019
You were close, a bit more research on migoto and you could have had it!
View attachment 2137288 View attachment 2137387
swap your d3dx.ini with this and you should be golden. Tested on most poses, if I missed a pose and there is still a mosaic let me know. It sucks that we have to revert to dx11 to get it to work but it is what it is.

I would have loved to make a simple drag and drop patch like I have in the past, but dev uses UE5 with .utoc and it sucks for modding. If anyone has seen utoc mods elsewhere, point me in that direction! I'm ready to learn.

Also this game is not for me, I don't particularly like bearded ladies
View attachment 2137325

Edit: just realized I left out a chunk of sentence in my readme. >.> Putting the whole process here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
try it out and win10 says error target not found so it didint work becaus i cant run it

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
That's enough. This thread has been a dumpster fire full of people discussing censorship laws of japan. Anyone discussing about censorship laws moving forward may be warned.

• Angry
Reactions: MarcoPoolo

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The de-censorship patch didn't work, the "private areas" are still blurred out. This is the case in every scene I witnessed to far
funog1

weff.jpg faewrew.jpg

Last edited:

ivyxyn

Jan 29, 2020
You were close, a bit more research on migoto and you could have had it!
View attachment 2137288 View attachment 2137387
swap your d3dx.ini with this and you should be golden. Tested on most poses, if I missed a pose and there is still a mosaic let me know. It sucks that we have to revert to dx11 to get it to work but it is what it is.

I would have loved to make a simple drag and drop patch like I have in the past, but dev uses UE5 with .utoc and it sucks for modding. If anyone has seen utoc mods elsewhere, point me in that direction! I'm ready to learn.

Also this game is not for me, I don't particularly like bearded ladies
View attachment 2137325

Edit: just realized I left out a chunk of sentence in my readme. >.> Putting the whole process here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no tool unpack .ucas perfectly,I try to unpack .ucas,no .uexp be unpacked,only .uasset be unpacked,may be .uasset and .uexp merge into a file.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
this game is fucking amazing.
but not for the gameplay but rather the fact that its so easy to get outside every map

its just hilarious.
the sex part is pretty mediocre its basically just 3d gifs. but the map breaking 10/10 <3

MoustachGracias

Aug 9, 2017
this game is fucking amazing.
but not for the gameplay but rather the fact that its so easy to get outside every map

its just hilarious.
the sex part is pretty mediocre its basically just 3d gifs. but the map breaking 10/10 <3
Wow !
I only got the open door upstair, the blood stuff and the second lobby.
How did you achived that ?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Wow !
I only got the open door upstair, the blood stuff and the second lobby.
How did you achived that ?
you can get outside pretty much every map, all you need to find is somewhere where you are a bit higher (in the tiny house map i used a lamp) and then raise your camera to the max height and spam (double)jump.
that usually gets you outside any map.
you can get outside the main lobby map aswell, tho this requires the opposite, going very low with the camera so you can get upstairs AGAIN.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Can this game use Tearju teacher model?Or Yui and Mikan model and h scene of them??

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
does anyone managed to go up to the 3rd floor which there is a purple light located? if only there is a crouch mode and some bloody brightness to know where to jump

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes