Unreal Engine - Completed - Emilia's Playroom [Final] [Marmalade Star]

1. 4.00 star(s)

latrop16

I'm writing this review for the game WITH uncensored patch applied, otherwise I would give it 2 stars.
    Actually it's not a game, but a 3D scene viewer, where you just walking to different rooms and select which scenes you want to see.
    As such it's pretty good. Emilia is a decent sexy 3D model and animations are solid and hot. You can even choose between different hair colors and with that some of her clothing change as well.
    What I absolut miss in the game are more dynamic options that you find in many other 3D scene viewer, like make male character partial visible or toggle his invisibility while the animation is already running.
    Also for most animations you have Hotkeys 1-4 to change between speed and finish, but for some you don't even have a second animation to finish/cum.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Gorrik

This is a gallery viewer with some animations. That is it. No real dialogue outside of a short intro by our heroine at the start, a wall with the control scheme across from her - that is it. You then walk down a hallway with numbered doors, going through the doors and walking into big pink hearts to start a scene. No cameras for the scenes to cycle through or anything, the girl and dopey-faced dude just spawn suddenly in the middle of their deed and you can kinda just.. circle around them while slightly elevating or lowering your camera you're walking around with.

The animations and outfits are mostly copy-paste from Marmalade's other work "Emilia's Diary" except worse. Here you have that awesome thing some 3D model games have where the girls hair phases through her neck. So in most sex scenes, kinda looks like she has a giant beard. +1 if you're into that I guess.

I'm really not sure what Marmalade Star was thinking with this one - this is the first time I've been disappointed in something they made. It's like they maybe tried to make a VR game and gave up part way in? If you are a fan of theirs and expect the usual quality, this isn't it. If this is your first time seeing their work, check out their other stuff. Even their older stuff is far better than this.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Quaz123

Not gonna lie, the second floor gave me chills :eek:. Great game! I love those little details. I'm surprised that my old laptop made it through the whole game on mid settings. Also haven't seen games on Unreal Engine with "hidden" things for a while.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: Final

It does EXACTLY deliver what it promises: Minimal storytelling, amazing renders and animations.

Don't expect more or anything else.

Graphics are lovely, as already mentioned and the story.. well, it's a purely linear VN, nothing complex.
    Performance isn't good, but that's an issue of the engine, not the game or developer.
    I ran into several minor issues like multiple spawns of women on the same dude (not really an "issue", but I guess this isn't intended :LOL:) and I couldn't find a key or option to fully (!) reset a scene to blank/ neutral yet.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Mega14343

Okay... strange little game. Basically a glorified gallery, you have some rooms to go in, a few hearts floating around and then the scene starts.
    Also, controls are nicely hidden behind you when you talk to the girl in the lobby, so yeah... went through all the 8 rooms before finding out I could use the numbers to change the scene.
    Not plot to talk about. Good for a quick wank and not much more. The scenes themselves are pretty good though.