random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Sorry if it's been answered before, I gave a quick read to the thread and it seems not, but is this a spin-off or is it the sequel of his old Slave Lord game?

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry if it's been answered before, I gave a quick read to the thread and it seems not, but is this a spin-off or is it the sequel of his old Slave Lord game?
The intro seems to imply it is a sequel and the current main character is a descendent of the slave lord in the first game. I can't imagine why that matters though. It's like a new Legend of Zelda game, it doesn't really matter how/if they relate to the others.

Reactions: random.person

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
Hello everyone if anyone can help me to understand this :
WIPs and switch to '' pay up front '' what does that mean ?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hello everyone if anyone can help me to understand this :
WIPs and switch to '' pay up front '' what does that mean ?
WIP means Work In Progress.

Pay up front means that you have to send money to the creator before you can gain access to any of the Patreon only content. A lot of people switched to this to prevent theft. When you could 'pledge first and pay later' people were pledging to pay, downloading the patreon only content and then canceling their pledge. This meant the person got the content for free and the creator got screwed.

Trendrak455

Oct 18, 2017
WIP means Work In Progress.

Pay up front means that you have to send money to the creator before you can gain access to any of the Patreon only content. A lot of people switched to this to prevent theft. When you could 'pledge first and pay later' people were pledging to pay, downloading the patreon only content and then canceling their pledge. This meant the person got the content for free and the creator got screwed.
Thanks for the explanation

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

ghostgate

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way to change it to windowed mode?

Edit: and change the resolution back, I tried changing some things and now its stuck in 640X480

Edit2: Fixed the resolution, its a bug in unity where if the windows registry has a resolution it ignores native resolution and uses that one, I simply deleted it and it fixed it.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Please help when I start the exe it tells me data folder not found .. can anyone please help ??? And now it tells me unitedplayer.dll is missing but I installed it .. thet is not very funny and I was looking forward to that game .. anyone can help ???
Hm seems I fixed the problems but it is getting better .. now it tells me "Failed to load mono" ????

spenk

May 4, 2018
Now it tells me could not start error 0xc0000007b .. I have never had any problems with the pink tea games this is the first time ... oh shit I hate that and want to play that game .. can one play it directly anywhere online?

bboubil

May 28, 2018
do you have any way for running the windows version on linux, or should i wait for specific linux version upload?

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Oooh, just stumbled upon this while randomly browsing some tags...I knew Pink Tea sounded familiar too, and sure enough they did Slave Lords of the Galaxy which was quite nice, and this looks like it will be even better.

Hope a dark elf makes it in down the line, those are always fun to mistreat <3

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes