JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
Some patreon suporter can share with us the new version and the changelog? I would like to support but the currency in my country is far away from the US Dollars

xsanguine

Mar 31, 2018
Guess it's my turn to actually contribute something

Change log:
Version 0.1.0 (2018-7-31)
- Added quest in Witch Woods
- Added pause screen (escape key)
- Added 3 slave slots
-Animations now transition more smoothly from one to the next (not possible for some animations)
- Added some boob jiggle animations when if boobs are clicked on
- Added new music to various scenes
- Added various sound effects
- Shortened 'Arrow' mini-game (I'll pretty this up a bit more later)
-Added 'Journal' in player room for viewing past choices
-Added 'Things to do' panel in Throne room
- Removed 'Replay Scenes' from main menu and added it to 'Scrying Ball' to Player room.
- Added 'Wooden horse' scene (Still a work in progress)
- Added outline and hover-over highlight to clickable objects
- Sped up transitions slightly
- Text can be skipped by holding left control key.
- Various spelling and grammar corrections
Here is a small addition to the Elf game which I've given the temporary title 'Slave Lord - Elf Trainer'. Yeah, it's not very original, but it's clear and simple. If anyone has any better ideas for the title of the game do share.
Because of July's vacation I only had 2 weeks to get this month's work done so this update's only a small one. It contains a little more story and three more sex scenes (1 not quite finished).

Useful buttons
Escape key -> opens Pause Menu
Hold left control key -> Skips dialogue

Consider supporting him for $3 he pushes regular updates, and the the content is fantastic.

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
Guess it's my turn to actually contribute something

Consider supporting him for $3 he pushes regular updates, and the the content is fantastic.
I actually can afford 3 dollars. I'll support, pinktea rock. I follow him since the demo of "slave lord"

And thank you very much

Reactions: Heimskr

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I played it a day or two before the update and I thought it was very good. Obviously not much content to it yet but it looks really dang awesome for the most part. I'm happy to learn you can now skip text because that was a bit of a bitch replaying the game to see if I could get another "ending scene".

And yeah the arrow dodging mini game is kinda shit. The control was too "sensitive", it was really easy to overshoot the dodge and it lasted too long. So that's cool that it's being worked on. Another thing I like is you can be kind of a snarky, smart ass of a dark lord. And be sort of "nice" to your minions and slave. That's a very good thing to me.

Reactions: Heimskr

hentainfo

Aug 3, 2018
Sweet! another pink tea slave trainer.
But going by the description, are there only two heroines?
I hope not, cause whenever there's an elf focused game, a brown/dark elf girl is a must (at least for me :p).
Monster Girl Quest has some dark skinned elves early on you just need to die to them to get the h-scene... you can check out the rest of yhe game if you want... its got just about everything.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes