VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future [Ep. 4] [Tora Productions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
is it possible to get more information about the game in the OP? at the moment it is not clear to me what this is actually about. especially with kinetic novels i would like to know what to expect beforehand.
That's a fair request. I'll modify it.

I will say, however, that this is an interstitial between the 8th and 9th games in the series. This may be a tough place to start.

Two more reasonable places to start are.
1) The most recent full game: Chasing Beth https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-beth-v1-0-2-tora-productions.102481/
2) The very start: Omnibus Vol 1 https://f95zone.to/threads/elsaverse-omnibus-vol-1-tora-productions.90315/

Tlaero

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future [Ep.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 72mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I have enjoyed the Elsaverse ever since it was just Dreaming of Elsa. The writing and art style both always good have just gotten better. I am very curious as to where this current short story is going.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703588062126.png
EV:pPF final episode released
Just happen to be releasing the 4th and final episode of Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future ...
Tlaero be like:
I hope you've enjoyed this set up of our next full game, Gemini.
We're hard at work on that now.
I'm really far along in the script for Gemini, and Mortze has started working on the images for it.
1703588169609.png
Merry ChristMas to every gamer out there putting in the gaming hours to good use!
Tara seems to be posing for a classic Christmas photo to send to family and friends.
Don't you wish that your hot aunt was similarly inclined?

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
Tlaero, if I remember correctly, this is the final episode. Should this be tagged as <Completed>, or will there be an epilogue?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
This is the final episode. I'm not sure why they didn't add the completed tag.

Tlaero

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
I would like to know what the chronological time of the games, since this game is located between the 8th and 9th.

Thanks in advance :)

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
The is your friend ;)
The wiki is definitely incredible, Moskys!

I wonder if we should change the box on the right side that lists the games. The challenge with it right now is that some of the short stories (ie DWE: Learning to Fly) don't really advance the plot and are completely optional, where some of them, (Elsa's Nightmares, Elsaverse: Transitions, and Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future) are referred to in the main games, so should be played.

In my mind, the order to play the games is:
Omnibus Vol 1:
Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption for Jessika
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe
Darkness Falls
Elsa's Nightmares
Elsaverse: Transitions
Chasing Beth
Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future
Gemini (work in progress)

Tlaero

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
The wiki is definitely incredible, Moskys!

I wonder if we should change the box on the right side that lists the games. The challenge with it right now is that some of the short stories (ie DWE: Learning to Fly) don't really advance the plot and are completely optional, where some of them, (Elsa's Nightmares, Elsaverse: Transitions, and Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future) are referred to in the main games, so should be played.

In my mind, the order to play the games is:
Omnibus Vol 1:
Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption for Jessika
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe
Darkness Falls
Elsa's Nightmares
Elsaverse: Transitions
Chasing Beth
Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future
Gemini (work in progress)

Tlaero
That box is intended to show every title. In that article there's an 'intended order of play' subsection (the one I actually tried to link, although it seems that the link is directing visitors to the page header) that covers this. I've just edited it to better reflect your thoughts.

As any other wiki, Elsaverse's wiki is an open project for everyone to edit it.

Reactions: EndlessNights

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Tlaero

I've played some of your games many years ago, and one of the ones I liked the most was Redemption for Jessica.

Tell me, does Jessica appear in other games, and is it possible to play a game with her?

And before Mortze, I also liked Christine and Keeley, any plans to add them in the next games?

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Tlaero

I've played some of your games many years ago, and one of the ones I liked the most was Redemption for Jessica.

Tell me, does Jessica appear in other games, and is it possible to play a game with her?

And before Mortze, I also liked Christine and Keeley, any plans to add them in the next games?

Hey JeanPaul.

Jessica has a part in Saving Chloe and a cameo in Darkness Falls Episode 3. She also plays an important part in the text-only novella "AAA." You can get those three things in the Omnibus.

She also has a sex scene in both Elsa's Nightmares and EV:Transitions.

In the other universe with Christine and Keeley, Mortze and I did two games:
Coming to Grips with Christine and
Life Changes for Keeley

Tlaero

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future [Ep.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 80mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote