VN Ren'Py Completed Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future [Ep. 4] [Tora Productions]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Man, Tora Productions is really fast working their magic and seems never stop working. I haven't fully explored their previous masterpiece and this comes out:eek:. Amazing!

I haven't read this KN yet but if anyone "confused" why it is so short, IMO it is because it is not a game, it is just a teaser, promo, backstory to their next actual game or should I say masterpiece, Gemini ( as it is clearly described in the OP ). At least, that is my comprehension.

Thank you for the share. Always be the best, Tora Productions. Cheers.
thanks for explaining...i was confused at how short it is...but didnt want to complain and wait instead till i konw more about it...

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's probably just my whishfull thinking. But man, would be awesome if they remake the four main originals Elsaverse games:

Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption for Jessica
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe

With these new graphics. Doesn't need change nothing more in that games, just the images. I played years ago, but they still between the best adult games either in story as lewd department. A visual remake of them will be a banger

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Elsaverse: Past, Present, and Future [Part 2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 50mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Gametimer

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
It's probably just my whishfull thinking. But man, would be awesome if they remake the four main originals Elsaverse games:

Dreaming with Elsa
Redemption for Jessica
Finding Miranda
Saving Chloe

With these new graphics. Doesn't need change nothing more in that games, just the images. I played years ago, but they still between the best adult games either in story as lewd department. A visual remake of them will be a banger
Thank you!

The trouble with remaking old games is that we'd do that instead of making new ones. I generally prefer to move forward.

Tlaero

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Thank you!

The trouble with remaking old games is that we'd do that instead of making new ones. I generally prefer to move forward.

Tlaero
Yeah, i was wondering after wrote that for creative people like you and Mortze is way more enjoyable create new things than stay stuck in the same place.

But dream is free and who knows, maybe someday Elsa will visit you guys and play her tricks to make you do that;)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
trouble with remaking old games is that we'd do that instead of making new ones. I generally prefer to move forward.
Tlaero I don’t know if you saw my Netflix question earlier, which was only half a joke. I do think an adaptation of Elsaverse would be great, but of course I don’t know how feasible it would be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EndlessNights

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Loving it so far!!
Elsaverse is the best there is in VNs!!

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Tlaero I don’t know if you saw my Netflix question earlier, which was only half a joke. I do think an adaptation of Elsaverse would be great, but of course I don’t know how feasible it would be.
It's a fun thought, but I'm pretty sure that I'd need many more readers before anyone would risk a tv or movie budget on my work.

Tlaero

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700952221261.png
is longer than the previous two and has

Jan 10, 2022
is it possible to get more information about the game in the OP? at the moment it is not clear to me what this is actually about. especially with kinetic novels i would like to know what to expect beforehand.

Reactions: ubira
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote