4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ElmwoodUniversity-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
what an original idea, huh.​

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think this is a bit overambitious for a new dev but we'll see.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Just want to say that the roundup at the end there got quite a few things wrong several of them said I did something else then what I actually picked, so maybe that needs a look over.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anybody managed to play card mini-game? My game crashes every time I need to select cards. Using compressed version.

Edit: it seems to be radeon driver issue.
Faulting application path: E:\ElmwoodUniversity-Ep1-pc-compressed\ElmwoodUniversity.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0346830.inf_amd64_f723e13ffb3b2652\B345901\atio6axx.dll

Something named "AMD Adrenalin software" sometimes causing issues with OpenGL. If someone else have same issue and is, as me, too lazy to uninstall that thing and reinstall graphic card drivers manually
just launch renpy, hit shift+G, than under renderer section, switch from "automatically choose" to "force angle2 renderer", restart renpy and mini-game will work fine.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
That sounds really nice on paper, but in-game it sounds like something very ambitious.
This game is insanely ambitious, lets hope it delivers, right now it sounds really good, I am just thinking that even simple things like who you have a first kiss with and who you lose your virginity to is a variable for every girl and you would have to flag it for every possible first sexual encounter.

I am definitely going to check it out with all the variables, I want to do a fuckboy playthrough where you just fuck everything that moves, and a playthrough where I stick only to one girl ( who also has to be a virgin ) and have first kiss and sex with her and continue only with her for the rest of the game.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
sounds like a game that wont be finished in my lifetime

18 Lis, sure
harem, great
11 different endings, okay?
skill trees, :rolleyes:
completely different personas dependant on how you play, :censored:
minigames, :mad:

all that's left to do is, to wish the Dev the best of luck, because he will surely need it.
Yeah I'm not very keen on the mini game thing. Sounds like it might turn into a sandbox type. To me sandbox= grind fest.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
nice game, achievement tab give us spoiler for future content (pregnancy, netori, orgies)

Adarin

Aug 28, 2018
I cant get this to run, as soon as i run it and get to the screen to click continue it closes itself. Any theories?

Jukke55

Oct 20, 2019
I loved all the LI, they're really hot, and all the dialogues whare so good.
Looking forward to seeing the mentioned future tags :love:

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
Hey, anyone else running into issues with the Harem Wars mini game? It keeps crashing Everytime I start selecting cards :eek:

Reactions: MrBenny

Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Unlocks replay scenes
  • Shows points gained in dialogue choices
  • Lowered some point requirements for scenes
  • Fixed some choices getting reset on game load
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Hi Scrappy, just tried your mod and the walkthrough works great so far, but are you sure there's a gallery unlocker? There's no button for it I the replay menu and anything I haven't unlocked is greyed out o_O

Reactions: MrBenny

anarth_maddy

Jul 1, 2020
fantastic game and super start.

all the characters are perfect.

fantastic animation and dialogues.

waiting for next update.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes