• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
thes question of the hour is how much conteent are we talking for file size that big im hoping at least 2-3 hrs worth + of content not no 1 hr or less.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Nice start to the game - while the mini game was unplayable for me from a couple errors (can ignore on the renpy crash screen, the game lets you get to a choose start screen and then the exe crashes) - it played well and didn't have any other issues

I would recommend on future updates that you have a indicator if your choice improved their love/lust for you. While in the first ep the choices are pretty easy by character reactions, will add up when you have multiple paths soon enough. Good luck with your game!

Last edited:
Reactions: fishbulb123

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It seems like a typical school game:unsure:
By the way, what will be the future tags?
Will there be incest?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
18 is too much.
Sure.

Let me think for a bit...

- There are 18 LI's.
- There are "SOLO" paths.
- This means that in order to have a "SOLO" path you would have to turn down 17 of them.
- This means that you can have any number of LI's you want, up to 18.

Peace :)

Last edited by a moderator:

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Sure.

Let me think for a bit...

- There are 18 LI's.
- There are "SOLO" paths.
- This means that in order to have a "SOLO" path you would have to turn down 17 of them.
- This means that you can have any number of LI's you want, up to 18.

Peace :)
No. When he says "too much" he's not referring to his preference number of LI's. He's referring to what is realistically achievable by the dev in terms of development time and scope.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
So there are achievements in the game for impregnating girls. So if anyone is curious, it looks like pregnancy is gonna be a part of the game later.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit: Updated for EP1 Slim

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Unlocks replay scenes
  • Shows points gained in dialogue choices
  • Lowered some point requirements for scenes
  • Fixed some choices getting reset on game load
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes