2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Strange, I'm not getting it either. I deleted the entire Jetty Mokki folder in AppData, just in case, then did a fresh install, unpacked the patch into the top level game folder...even tried pausing the antivirus. It didn't seem to overwrite anything, is that normal?
The way I've tested it:
1. Deleted game's folder in AppData
2. Did fresh install (unpacked game into new folder basically)
3. Copy-pasted patch into game folder
4. Opened game -> New Game -> Infinite Mode.
It shows "Available instantly in Deluxe version" prompt for public version, so that way I checked everything is working fine.

Could you please provide some data so I can see what's wrong? Maybe your system lacks some kind of .NET redistributable or something

Send me LogOutput.txt and LogError.txt from %GameRoot%\BepInEx\ folder if able, this will help a lot.
By the way if everything works fine LogOutput.txt should contain the following lines:
Code:
[Info   :ElizabethLoungePatcher] Patching deluxe edition
[Info   :ElizabethLoungePatcher] Succesfully patched!

Last edited:
Reactions: latrop16

otherside155

Jun 22, 2020
The way I've tested it:
1. Deleted game's folder in AppData
2. Did fresh install (unpacked game into new folder basically)
3. Copy-pasted patch into game folder
4. Opened game -> New Game -> Infinite Mode.
It shows "Available instantly in Deluxe version" prompt for public version, so that way I checked everything is working fine.

Could you please provide some data so I can see what's wrong? Maybe your system lacks some kind of .NET redistributable or something

Send me LogOutput.txt and LogError.txt from %GameRoot%\BepInEx\ folder if able, this will help a lot.
By the way if everything works fine LogOutput.txt should contain the following lines:
Code:
[Info   :ElizabethLoungePatcher] Patching deluxe edition
[Info   :ElizabethLoungePatcher] Succesfully patched!
theres not even a log file in game folder or in \BepInEx dir

The Antiprotag

Feb 23, 2020
there is no patcher in the download for me even with antivirus turned off at the time of download and extraction is there supposed to be one in the BepInEx/patchers folder?

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Patch has been fixed.

Fun fact: it seems like developer rebuilt the game and updated links without notification to make old patch incompatible. I value the effort, but there is nothing you can do to prevent unity game from being disassembled, unfortunately. But I don't mind developers taking steps forward to learn more about security. Though, updating links without notifications is probably against the rules. Anyway, I don't blame ya.

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
Patch has been fixed.

Fun fact: it seems like developer rebuilt the game and updated links without notification to make old patch incompatible. I value the effort, but there is nothing you can do to prevent unity game from being disassembled, unfortunately. But I don't mind developers taking steps forward to learn more about security. Though, updating links without notifications is probably against the rules. Anyway, I don't blame ya.
Thanks for the update. Deleted the .zip I had of the game, and the patch, then grabbed the new one from frontpage, worked like a charm. Shows Deluxe on frontpage.

Reactions: Uncle Eugene

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
It's good to see another rule 34 brothel type game with fan faves like 2B and Raven. It'd be nice to be able to turn off the loading screens though, there really doesn't need to be one after every single action you take.

tooalone11

Aug 28, 2018
Patch has been fixed.

i think the 1.2 update messed it up, wont work for me. also is the patchers folder supposed to be empty?

Reactions: KibaXinuzuka

Steveaiz

Sep 16, 2018
Public to Deluxe version patch

Features:
-Upgrades your game from public version to deluxe
-Should work fine with any future version

Installation:
-Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
-Run the game. First run will be slow! Can take up to 10-15 seconds, please, wait. Next time it will be instant

Download Link:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you like the game consider supporting developer on patreon
hi this patch doesnt work for me as there is no config.data file any where in the game. can you help please

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes