2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jetty Mokki

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2023
F95 Banner.png

Overview:
Elizabeth's Lounge
is an adult management game based on Bioshock universe and featuring characters from multiple other universes. In this game you'll be in charge of your own brothel Lounge in a city of Rapture from alternate timeline.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2023-11-02
Developer: Jetty Mokki - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac (Apple Chip): - -
Mac (Intel Chip): - -

Extras: *
*This unofficial edit/port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scr_preview_1.png scr_preview_2.png scr_preview_3.png scr_preview_4_alt.png scr_preview_5.png

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ElizabethsLounge-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Seems very interesting. Was just complaining to myself that this perticular genre was becomming a bit neglected. Specially with how slow Brothel King progresses. And I see some interesting faces. Hoping for some more redheads. And a Sylvanas to pair up with Jaina.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Neat game, but a few things to note.

1. The art isn't that good. It's ok at best.
2. The gameplay loop is actually pretty fun and comfortable. The grind is not excessive, and the game doesn't lay the pressure on you that hard either. That said, it could be expanded a bit more, if the dev wants to.
3. Locking things beyond "Deluxe" editions is a dick move, and one that people will probably remedy after a few updates anyway.
4. Some of the challenges are a bit bs, the one for the timing game in particular, the card one is piss easy, and the dice one is just luck.
5. Speaking of luck, some of the dice game outcomes are straight up broken. Like losing when betting on Odd and the game rolls a 3. Like, what?
6. Pulling girls from a scattershot of franchises is pretty bad taste, ngl. You can make it work, but don't recommend doing so.

Dec 12, 2021
Neat game, but a few things to note.

1. The art isn't that good. It's ok at best.
2. The gameplay loop is actually pretty fun and comfortable. The grind is not excessive, and the game doesn't lay the pressure on you that hard either. That said, it could be expanded a bit more, if the dev wants to.
3. Locking things beyond "Deluxe" editions is a dick move, and one that people will probably remedy after a few updates anyway.
4. Some of the challenges are a bit bs, the one for the timing game in particular, the card one is piss easy, and the dice one is just luck.
5. Speaking of luck, some of the dice game outcomes are straight up broken. Like losing when betting on Odd and the game rolls a 3. Like, what?
6. Pulling girls from a scattershot of franchises is pretty bad taste, ngl. You can make it work, but don't recommend doing so.
1: Well not everyone is a good artist, so you can't really fault them. Just give them time and practice.
2: Thank... Someone, one of the worst things about a Brothel Management game is getting caught in the grind (Outside of your own mismanagement and stupidity) so this is a nice breath of fresh air.
3: Oh great what's locked away? My internet is bad so downloading this is likely to take all night (If I choose to download this tonight) So I'd like to know before I play so I do hype myself too much.
4: Well it's a first release so Challenges will probably be balanced out when feedback is obtained- Except the dice game, RNG is just waiting to screw you.
5: Well, first release after all, feedback is needed.
6: Considering how infrequent it is to find games where it's nothing but girls from a single franchise, things kinda things are gonna have to satisfy us. Plus, some people aren't the most creative when it comes to designing characters, and when practicing drawing it helps to have a guide- Artist could probably draw original characters without issue after some practice

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
1: Well not everyone is a good artist, so you can't really fault them. Just give them time and practice.
2: Thank... Someone, one of the worst things about a Brothel Management game is getting caught in the grind (Outside of your own mismanagement and stupidity) so this is a nice breath of fresh air.
3: Oh great what's locked away? My internet is bad so downloading this is likely to take all night (If I choose to download this tonight) So I'd like to know before I play so I do hype myself too much.
4: Well it's a first release so Challenges will probably be balanced out when feedback is obtained- Except the dice game, RNG is just waiting to screw you.
5: Well, first release after all, feedback is needed.
6: Considering how infrequent it is to find games where it's nothing but girls from a single franchise, things kinda things are gonna have to satisfy us. Plus, some people aren't the most creative when it comes to designing characters, and when practicing drawing it helps to have a guide- Artist could probably draw original characters without issue after some practice
Not sure how much I can expect the art to improve, given this has the AI cg tag, but sure.

The stuff that's locked away is basically extra scene variations (different breast sizes, futa, and pregnancy). You activate those through potions you buy in the shop. The potions you can buy, but not use in this version of the game, since this is the basic one.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes