umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Stuck after getting the cloths for 40 and finding the communicator.

According to the walktrough it seems like chapter 3 should initiate now but all I have is an open task to order and buy a swimsuit.

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Stuck after getting the cloths for 40 and finding the communicator.

According to the walktrough it seems like chapter 3 should initiate now but all I have is an open task to order and buy a swimsuit.
Meet her for 4th time (talks) in the kittchen at morning/afternoon times. Chapter 3 will show up at night. Then swimm journey 1 comes (Just play until sunday arrives, Ram gives her then the street clotch and you go to beach). Go to shop to order an swimsuit/bikini like on the plate you found in Roman ruin villa after first try to swim. After that, If you stuck, just play on, some events take a week or two days to show up. Also check kittchen if stuck. Later when swimsuit plate found/ordered at shop, meet her on the evening at the attic. If I remember all correct. (Just checked my design notes from 2019 to be sure). Our works now, you can motivate my artist there (he might improve/do more detail then), or write an review+comment him.

Last edited:

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Meet her for 4th time (talks) in the kittchen at morning/afternoon times. Chapter 3 will show up at night. Then swimm journey 1 comes (Just play until sunday arrives, Ram gives her then the street clotch and you go to beach). Go to shop to order an swimsuit/bikini like on the plate you found in Roman ruin villa after first try to swim. After that, If you stuck, just play on, some events take a week or two days to show up. Also check kittchen if stuck. Later when swimsuit plate found/ordered at shop, meet her on the evening at the attic. If I remember all correct. (Just checked my design notes from 2019 to be sure). Our works now, you can motivate my artist there (he might improve/do more detail then), or write an review+comment him.
I never see her in the kitchen.
She ALWAYS is in the bath in the morning and in the garden in the afternoon.

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
I never see her in the kitchen.
She ALWAYS is in the bath in the morning and in the garden in the afternoon.
Yes, she is not often in the kitchen, only when something was done or is to do, then story parts play there. Skip some days then, revisit locations. I tested game before release. It takes until sunday before swimm 1 story starts. (You need to buy the clotch at the shop.)

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
There is no swimsuit in the shop.
I can only rebuy oil, ask about the job or leave.
Swimsuit is later, first swimm need only the causual clotch to be able to go to the beach. (She will try swimm in the Nightgown, starts automatic on some sunday morning. Then meet her in the kitchen for this.) (Walkthrou is more a hintbook for the tasks, not every step is in there). ... Yes... I checked script chapter 3 starts with the Monstrance event, and this is before the swimm 1 event. (Swimm 2 event in next update). ... From script: "
#This runs at Tuesday night after Ram gone to sleep before 1st swim event if Questjourney001 == True and SKitchen4 == True:
label Monstrance_message001:"
... Questjourney001 is getting the communicator from the crashed pod. So for kitchen is morning/afternoon times: "
if day_time < 3 and Oil1 == True and NightSneak3 == True and Questjourney001 == True and SKitchen4 == False:
jump Kitchen5"
And: "label Kitchen5: #This after got comm from capsule, before Monstrance event" <- So need just the Comm+sneeak in her room at night until 3rd event+meet her 5th time in kitchen, the chapter 3 event should start when go to sleep at night.

Last edited:

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
I think the "sneak in her room" part might be it if that means getting in when her door is locked at night.
Haven't found how to do that though and I think there is nothing about that in the walkthrough

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
I think the "sneak in her room" part might be it if that means getting in when her door is locked at night.
Haven't found how to do that though and I think there is nothing about that in the walkthrough
Thank you for playing. I will update the walkthrough about the nightsneaks (Her door is locked later when nightsneaks are completed. No more action there. Maybe I add new content in future updates.) Also the "Taskslist" miss the headline "Chapter 3: -Monstrance me(a)ssage-" show up later in game, because I not unmarked it while coding = (#). Corrected now. Will show up in next version. ... Hint: to get swimmsuit need earn 30 Gulden + to progress.

umbra94

Mar 11, 2019
Looking over the walkthrough I think one of the kitchen events might not have triggered as I don't recall the "demonstrate the function of the suit" option from the walkthrough ever coming up.

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Looking over the walkthrough I think one of the kitchen events might not have triggered as I don't recall the "demonstrate the function of the suit" option from the walkthrough ever coming up.
This is optional, side event, during one of the kitchen talks, when player decide (menu, 3 x yes) to listen to her explainations. Otherwise is skipped: "if day_time < 3 and Oil1 == True and NightSneak3 == True and SKitchen3 == False:
jump Kitchen4"

ramiroo4

Aug 8, 2021
Help, I found this error. At the beginning of chapter 2

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 5282, in script
"What now?"
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
"What now?"
File "C:\Users\neos_\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\ElieTrainedoncorruptedEarth-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\neos_\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\ElieTrainedoncorruptedEarth-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\neos_\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\ElieTrainedoncorruptedEarth-1.0-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Elie - Trained on corrupted Earth 1.0
Fri Sep 08 16:02:44 2023

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023

While running game code:
"What now?"

Full traceback:
"What now?"
File "C:\Users\neos_\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\ElieTrainedoncorruptedEarth-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "C:\Users\neos_\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\ElieTrainedoncorruptedEarth-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "C:\Users\neos_\Downloads\Nueva carpeta\ElieTrainedoncorruptedEarth-1.0-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Bug001.png
Good day ramiroo4, thank you for bug report. I suspect it has to do with the first nightvisit before she wakes up first time. Try to visit her at least 1 x before go to sleep, or 2 x if the bug still is there. I thought it should work, changed this some tree times around because the renpy got it wrong. Got no bugs since then. So must have to do with first looking after her, or in your case you not looked at first night after her? (Possibly I need to change it automatic to visited in any case when she wakes up, so story at night can progress). Any coders here who can share your opinion? ... Next update is in work, but I am busy with real live work first, so less free time now. ... We are checking this or alternative/better code.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramiroo4

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023

While running game code:
"What now?"

Full traceback:
"What now?"
next_node(self.lookup())
return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
This is an Renpy bug: https://f95zone.to/threads/can-anyb...dnt-find-the-solution-to-this-problem.101088/ What translation/language you wanted to do? [We can not do much about it, my code is working well. Another solution would be do a translation by txt/hand into the language you prefare, but much work]. ... EDIT: I can try update to Renpy 7.6.2 when have free time. Should work then. ... [EDIT: Trying around now]. ... [EDIT, 2023.09.27]: Good day all! I moved files from Renpy 7.0.0 to 7.6.2 new project folder but not worked. Got errors like title pic command "show image title with pixellate" unknown (and some rollback/log not possible) etc. but works/worked in 7.0.0 well, so I will continue with old version for now. Not much time now to mess around with that. If you know how to proper export project to newer Renpy you can PM me here please.

Last edited:

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
2023.11.04 Preview. Next update is in the works, but will take longer because private live work of the autor steals his free time. But I try to continue each day a little anyway with the game and send my graphics requests to our artist Kinrean. But the coding, try out/playtest, preperation, bug hunt, and draw sketches eats up much time also. So here for now some of the new content in our preview.
Pic source: Update preview 2023.11.04.jpg Update preview 2023.11.04.jpg

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 2924306
Good day ramiroo4, thank you for bug report. I suspect it has to do with the first nightvisit before she wakes up first time. Try to visit her at least 1 x before go to sleep, or 2 x if the bug still is there. I thought it should work, changed this some tree times around because the renpy got it wrong. Got no bugs since then. So must have to do with first looking after her, or in your case you not looked at first night after her? (Possibly I need to change it automatic to visited in any case when she wakes up, so story at night can progress). Any coders here who can share your opinion? ... Next update is in work, but I am busy with real live work first, so less free time now. ... We are checking this or alternative/better code.
Mmmm, white on blue notepad++. Truly the best colour scheme, as proven by Terry Davis.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I see the tags Female Protagonist and Lesbian, but also Male Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist.
Do we choose to play a female or male MC at the start of the game, and then stick with it? If it's the case and play a FMC, can we have a pure lesbian route?
Or did we switch from a female to a male MC at some point?

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
I see the tags Female Protagonist and Lesbian, but also Male Protagonist and Multiple Protagonist.
Do we choose to play a female or male MC at the start of the game, and then stick with it? If it's the case and play a FMC, can we have a pure lesbian route?
Or did we switch from a female to a male MC at some point?
Story is linear, with side events. No player to choose. It is more like ILLUSIONs "Des Blood 4" gameplay. You play as both, depending on the story/situation (to have more to play out of the characters), at start (space) as Elie, on Earth mainly as Ram and as Elie again in some story developement. Because I not wanted/can/have time to made it such complex with different routes.