HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
screenshot0100.png

Overview:
Around 1518. You are member of a women space expedition to earth. But your ship gets intercepted by the rivaling Hun queen and crashes just after you all could leave it. Found and hidden by a Ram, a young town man, you decide to restore yourself. And also learn more about your and others body functions. Get useful items you need for your adventure. Free the imprisoned and find the missing fairy crew. And find a way to escape earth to your home planet Fe. About a beautiful young girl getting in uncomfortable situations and doing things she actually never thought about to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-04
Developer: HD-77 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0101.png screenshot0102.png screenshot0103.png screenshot0104.png screenshot0105.png screenshot0106.png screenshot0107.png screenshot0108.png screenshot0109.png screenshot0110.png screenshot0111.png screenshot0112.png screenshot0113.png screenshot0114.png screenshot0115.png screenshot0116.png screenshot0117.png screenshot0118.png screenshot0119.png screenshot0120.png screenshot0123.png screenshot0124.png screenshot0125.png screenshot0121.png screenshot0122.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
HD-77 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You had "Banner001_EtocE" attached to the game post, I assume you want it as your signature, you can do that here: CLICK

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Thanks, is new to me, slight complicated. We have a banner too, like demanded:

Last edited:

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
HD-77 Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
You had "Banner001_EtocE" attached to the game post, I assume you want it as your signature, you can do that here: CLICK

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
Can not see "Attach" option just URL. Pic is on my HDD not on Internet.

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
"Based on true events. Educational."

Excuse me? How so?
You find some teaching stuff in the intro allready. As side events visit the church to talk with the monk while you also progress in linear story. Also read what Elie talks at the first foot+leg massages (Evenings). And in the hose kittchen when you meet her there (Mornings). Some facts also during mass shower.

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Interesting art style.
Yes, and I think the Artist can do more detail. You all can support us on the this sure will motivate him to more. Until Dec. 2021 game was planned as in drawings, Artist switched then to 3d model puppets because can do illustrations faster and more variants+reuse. We keep most of the BG.

Last edited:

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
We've come to the point where humanity now use their precious & holy religious symbols for adult contents . . .
Religions used ancient rituals, pagan stuff, and apparitons of aliens (see "Fatima" case in Portugal, 1917, for example, Dames Blanches etc.) for their power rule.

Sassazael

Jul 26, 2020
Having many lines of code is not the flex you think it is. I hope you didn't put it in one class.

Nov 17, 2021
Religions used ancient rituals, pagan stuff, and apparitons of aliens (see "Fatima" case in Portugal, 1917, for example, Dames Blanches etc.) for their power rule.
Which has zero shit to do with Abrahmic faiths. Supremacy & "cases" don't speak for religion, holy scriptures do. You're deep down deluded, my man

HD-77

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Which has zero shit to do with Abrahmic faiths. Supremacy & "cases" don't speak for religion, holy scriptures do. You're deep down deluded, my man
Good morning! Game story line is positve to religions. (Just visit the monk in the church in game, side story event if you reached some points in main story, he will show Ram [MC] some facts from historical writings). There are even common things to aliens in every religion. Erich von Däniken said "We pray to Extraterrestrials" ("Wir beten Außerirdische an").

Last edited: