Jul 3, 2018
I think in this version their is a bug when entering brad's room, i have used my multiple saves all at different points in game and in them all when u enter brad's room in then brings up black screen
When u play from the beginning, it's the same black screen at brad room when elena groped for the first time by headmaster

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
this game is unplayable ... full of bugs ... sometimes the game is freezing without reason , i played RPGM games before but never had this issues .

Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
The only issue i had was the images at school choosing jamal or the other guy. Game is smooth. Also i dont have the Black screen. Why u have it?

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
this game is unplayable ... full of bugs ... sometimes the game is freezing without reason , i played RPGM games before but never had this issues .
I have a lot of random freezes too. Especially annoying during the (awesomely long) CG scenes where you can't save part way through. Sometimes I have to replay the CG scenes several times before I can get all the way through.

I fight through it anyway because I love the art in this game. Elena is great!

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
i used my 0,25 save played the scene with jerkin of the son infront of elena than the shower scene with mina later on at work when i start riding my boss
Error
Uncaught TypeError. Cannot Read property "width" of null

can anyone help -.-
for me the same:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Huh. The ONLY problem I've had is the Brad room black screen problem... And that was fixed with the map room 001 file a few pages back. Game runs smoothly for me otherwise on pc... But the android one sometimes crashes or freezes... My phone kinda sucks though so it's not the port.
What you guys using to unzip the game? I'm using 7zip and it's uncompressing all the games file with no problems whatsoever... It's not like failing to open a few files completely that may be the cause of some of the problems you guys are facing.
Hope you get it sorted... Good luck.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
0.25 save wich works or works case end of 0.2 replayed mine 4 fucking times each time that error at pointsome

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes