MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
where i liked this game very much in the beginning i think its getting worse storywise in this update. Especially the male talents are nog the most right and 'handsome' ones and she is hitting on them like theyre all pitts and clooneys.

nikamodel

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, please anybody help me. I played it second time, but I have problem on the same place. Game frozen on place when Elena find some blond girl with Jamal in library. Elena go to between regal and game freeze. (this is scene next day after first maid scene). THX

LasSan

Jun 12, 2018
How the fuck do i have any interaction with Kaley , I dont want spend all this time hoping for a lesbian incest scene when all that's shown is a fucking disgusting sausage fest. I'm 30 minutes into this playthrough (that may not sound like a lot of time but it is when you have standards and expectations) and I at least want to know if there is anything with Kaley and if so at what time point because I don't wanna waste any more time if it's just wieners.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I would say the game right now it will take a couple of hours to complete.. depends how fast you can read.
I started this game like 1 year ago and it took me like 4-5 hrs at that time if I remember.

You can't say there's incest in game... mostly they barely touching each other.. and the son.. she's not married.

If you go in pictures folder you can find all CG (pictures from the game).
Elenas_Life_025\www\img\pictures

elpoc

Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys anyone has a save from when Elena fucks Tom's dad?? Or if you remember when it was it's ok too

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
I remember a scene where she cleans her boss apartment and eventually they have a.sex
Any new scene with her boss after that? kinda skipped the last updates

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I remember a scene where she cleans her boss apartment and eventually they have a.sex
Any new scene with her boss after that? kinda skipped the last updates

In her office there are 2 or 3 scenes with her boss.

Dillonply

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, I have a Question: Can I avoid the Jamal scence? I am not a big Fan of this.
Yeah you can avoid all of Jamal's stuff if you want, he does come across as an unhinged psycho IMHO. I turned down Jamal, Tom, the step-son (I've already forgotten his name) and still had like 90-92 corruption points so I wouldn't worry too much

Reactions: Taker Fan

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah you can avoid all of Jamal's stuff if you want, he does come across as an unhinged psycho IMHO. I turned down Jamal, Tom, the step-son (I've already forgotten his name) and still had like 90-92 corruption points so I wouldn't worry too much
Thank you for your answer! Well, I like the Tom Storyline and the Stepson.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes