Here is a compressed version of v0.25!

Win (222MB): - - - -

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Haha... for the final scene I was hoping to see

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the rest the update..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I like it and I'm looking forward for the next update and I'm still hoping for the path I mentioned earlier.

Dillonply

Dec 2, 2018
btw any walktrught? im kinda stuck
You really don't need one. The game is super linear and decisions are as simple as yes or no, so there is really no need, but do make sure to read the Hidden Quest!.txt file in the games www folder so you wont miss out on all the side stories (there's some good stuff in there!)

simbex666

Dec 28, 2018
oh gosh thats alot i didn't evan know for those hidden quests...im low at corruption points and i miss alot of sceend,btw any cheat or whatevery for those corruption points?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
damn... yeah these corruption points what destroyed this game,won't let you pick whish to fuck or not,even after cheat to max points the game will make elena fuck people without choice knowing that you fucked everyone to collect these corruption points...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Simply using this forum's "Search > This thread" feature and the word replay will lead you to the answer of how to do what you want.
lol. i forgot that there is the room.Thanks that you answerd him too

guriga64

Jul 11, 2017
You really don't need one. The game is super linear and decisions are as simple as yes or no, so there is really no need, but do make sure to read the Hidden Quest!.txt file in the games www folder so you wont miss out on all the side stories (there's some good stuff in there!)
Thanks for this useful information!

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes