dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Im also interested in how Elenas story ends, or which different endings would be possible overall. But I feel no rush there.
I dont see why anyone should complain about getting too much lewd scenes in a lewd game.
If you grow tired of it, stop hitting "do it" all the time ;) You remember you have a choice, every time, right?

Lack of story or progress, yeah. well. is that so uncommon here? I d rather say comparing the games, storyprogress isnt really a fast thing, but in Elena the amount of lewd scenes between these small storysteps are bigger than usual.
So... its kind of complaining about getting what we asked for in the first place. lewd scenes.
I loved "Katie's Corruption" - it was one of the first renpy games I played. I played the "non-corrupt" route - I fnished it in like 15 min. There may be a choice, but the path is clear. Anyways, I thought the story wouldn't progres unless pretty much submitted to most of the character interactions?

Reactions: BruceLee73

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I loved "Katie's Corruption" - it was one of the first renpy games I played. I played the "non-corrupt" route - I fnished it in like 15 min. There may be a choice, but the path is clear. Anyways, I thought the story wouldn't progres unless pretty much submitted to most of the character interactions?
LoL, I did not know Katies Corruption, but after you mentioned it here I tried it and I really like that one a lot. so thank you :D

Goku14

Nov 28, 2018
I missed gym hide request and I have advanced too much to restart the game... could anyone provide me a save file before the gym quest please??

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
any working save's from v.21 ?
My save not working it says it is last of current version in v.23
i mean i am playing v.23 after boss fucked elena and busted game says this is end of current version v.21 and game over.
Hi everyone.

I have finished playing this game with 0.21 version. I took my last save to do 0.22 until 0.24 in a row but each time after the boss scene in living room, the game stop and tell me that it's the end of 0.21 version.

Does anyone know why ?

Thanks for your help
Hey guys , i got this issue in this game , so far i have played all version still v0.21 and after downloaded like 2 version v0.22 and now v0.24 , whenever i tried my last save to move forward the game ends with v0.21 itself , could not continue to the latest .

v0.21 is where the boss came to Elena house with drinks and have sex caught by Son's GF in hall . Thats where its stops and i can't continue .
is there a fix for that ? or some body share me that exact Save for that to proceed further .

Thanks /...
please, i don't want to play all game from start. İ love this game but it will take too much time. We need save from end of v0.21.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
please, i don't want to play all game from start. İ love this game but it will take too much time. We need save from end of v0.21.
starting is boring.any save from mid game :D
Each release of the game generally comes with an existing save file, this file allows you to continue (with maximum corruption) from where the previous release finished.

note: Prior to v0.24 that save file was in the games required /save folder, in v0.24 (compressed?) it was placed within a /save.org folder instead for some reason.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
note: Prior to v0.24 that save file was in the games required /save folder, in v0.24 (compressed?) it was placed within a /save.org folder instead for some reason.
simply to prevent the possibility to accidentally overwrite these files

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
Each release of the game generally comes with an existing save file, this file allows you to continue (with maximum corruption) from where the previous release finished.

so i need to download v0.22 for 15kb save file ? :(

Jan 11, 2018
Hey , I got this same issue , i got nothing to proceed further from v0.21 and the release came with v0.24 . I got ended with the same v0.21 itself .Does anybody solved this issue >?!!!
so i need to download v0.22 for 15kb save file ? :(
Hard to find help for that but here you'll find a save just after the boss scene file7. Tell me if it works or not.

Good game

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hard to find help for that but here you'll find a save just after the boss scene file7. Tell me if it works or not.

Good game
Thanks again for the save , it works . I will continue with this .

But I kind of in need for that end in v0.22 . DO you have that boss dinning save file of yours . Could you give me that . ? i need to know what happened after that caught seen with boss .

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Can someone post the file with the hidden events please, I tried to find my elena's folder in the files but can't find it with a search, I know there is no walkthrough but is there some kind of guide which tells you what the difference is when you make different choices.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
It's the Hidden Quest!.txt in the www-folder.
And the in-game choices boil down to scene or no-scene, there are no alternative paths/scenes by rejecting someone.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes