• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its all possible. lets see.
Mary gets pregnant, MC vanish, as he dont want to deal with it. Mary seek comfort, take asshole as "fake" father by manipulate him to think its his child, but hes a dick and eventually he will leave her, after some good fucking.
Mary decided to change name and leave town, there she meet with a boring but safe dude and thats when this game start.

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I enjoy this game, but it's gotta be wrapped up at some point. I mean there is not really that much more for Elena to actually do at this point. Pretty much every guy in the game has dicked her, some of whom done so multiple times. Maybe prostitution can be explored for an update or 2... The problem is Elena is too much of a slut to be as desirable anymore. It's obvious she doesn't want to be with David anymore. She may as well dump him already and just hoe it up. The innocence is totally gone in her. Not even a little bit left.

Now I'm not saying Nickfifa should just call it quits take his ball and go home... What I'm saying is he should put an end to this particular project. That pussy has been beaten up so many times... Start a NEW project. Elena can be like a side neighbor slut minor character in a new game. Also, do it in Renpy this time around, and have good girl route too.

Elena doesn't even have remorse anymore. David is always going to be oblivious too. I don't even know if I feel bad for David at this point. When is this wedding gonna get on the road anyways? They been engaged the whole story no date is really set?

What needs to happen is this:

Wedding Finale... Elena fucks every single guy in the game at her wedding in a huge gang bang. Then she picks her favorite dick, and dumps David. The end... It just keeps going through. Then in the credits David goes and blows his brains out, and Elena Finally feels remorse again for like 3 minute then she gets some more dick because she just doesn't give a fuck at all anymore.

The most fucked up thing is the one dick that does nothing for her is the one she is supposed to be faithful to. I mean just the law of big numbers says if she fucks enough guys eventually another will be like david and not be able to get her off anymore.

An even better ending would be a David Redemption ending... Hopefully, David gets redeemed... I would be happy if David is the hacker, and knows EVERYTHING just poker facing that shit the whole time. He has been testing her... All these guys have been secretly paying him to hoe her out without her knowing it David is her pimp. And everyone is in on it but Elena. Then he just dumps her and picks up some other bitch with a pocket full of cash & she is a hoe now.
Been wanting to say about 2 updates ago... but not like anyone needs my vote :)

shoegazer

Jul 10, 2018
i accidentally put her clothes on and now she won't go to sleep. Is there a way to fix it so i can continue without having to restart?

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I enjoy this game, but it's gotta be wrapped up at some point. I mean there is not really that much more for Elena to actually do at this point. Pretty much every guy in the game has dicked her, some of whom done so multiple times. Maybe prostitution can be explored for an update or 2... The problem is Elena is too much of a slut to be as desirable anymore. It's obvious she doesn't want to be with David anymore. She may as well dump him already and just hoe it up. The innocence is totally gone in her. Not even a little bit left.

Now I'm not saying Nickfifa should just call it quits take his ball and go home... What I'm saying is he should put an end to this particular project. That pussy has been beaten up so many times... Start a NEW project. Elena can be like a side neighbor slut minor character in a new game. Also, do it in Renpy this time around, and have good girl route too.

Elena doesn't even have remorse anymore. David is always going to be oblivious too. I don't even know if I feel bad for David at this point. When is this wedding gonna get on the road anyways? They been engaged the whole story no date is really set?

What needs to happen is this:

Wedding Finale... Elena fucks every single guy in the game at her wedding in a huge gang bang. Then she picks her favorite dick, and dumps David. The end... It just keeps going through. Then in the credits David goes and blows his brains out, and Elena Finally feels remorse again for like 3 minute then she gets some more dick because she just doesn't give a fuck at all anymore.

The most fucked up thing is the one dick that does nothing for her is the one she is supposed to be faithful to. I mean just the law of big numbers says if she fucks enough guys eventually another will be like david and not be able to get her off anymore.

An even better ending would be a David Redemption ending... Hopefully, David gets redeemed... I would be happy if David is the hacker, and knows EVERYTHING just poker facing that shit the whole time. He has been testing her... All these guys have been secretly paying him to hoe her out without her knowing it David is her pimp. And everyone is in on it but Elena. Then he just dumps her and picks up some other bitch with a pocket full of cash & she is a hoe now.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
aaaaaaaahahahaha best comment ever ...man u just qualify to be my best friend and idol !!!
U damn rite...at some point I even fell in love with Elena, but due to cir-CUM-stances ...we see that , pussy is banged so many times, I bet no regular meat still standing or have any feeling in that vagina of her. I loved her so much...now she disguist my penis...I have watched her as my lover, now Im watchin her as pro-whore full of crack or AIDS.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I have sugestion for ending:
Elena want dick so much that she went to plastic surgery to became tranny with longest dick ever to fuck herself alone whenever she want. Anyway...this is 1 of the best games on the site, little humor , dont hurt any1 , no HARD feelings...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.24.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: cebs

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Elena's Life v0.24.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
>>>
hey did old saves work on this update 4 windows ???

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
>>>
hey did old saves work on this update 4 windows ???
idk, the saves of my android port and my internal compressed pc version probably not because of changes done by some stupid modder.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
idk, the saves of my android port and my internal compressed pc version probably not because of changes done by some stupid modder.
>>>>>>>>>>>
aaah fuk it...must try new update but is too fukin borin to play all over it took waaaaaay to many times...thnx mate anyway.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my compressed version of Elena's Life v0.24
be advised, this is my internal version used for porting to android. but since the save file provided by the dev and my own older saves are working, i made this public.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
You just absolutely don't get this genre thus its not for you. David is a plot device. He is there to establish the cheating kink. His role is not to be redeemed. His presence is needed so the cheating would remain actual throughout the plot. His redemption would ruin the end as he is, again, a plot device and not a main character. He needs to fulfill his role: remain clueless cuck. Maybe in the very last scene he could face the fact what a whore Elena had become... right before the 'The End' sign.
Oh I get the genre. It's called a plot twist.

Jan 11, 2018
Hi everyone.

I have finished playing this game with 0.21 version. I took my last save to do 0.22 until 0.24 in a row but each time after the boss scene in living room, the game stop and tell me that it's the end of 0.21 version.

Does anyone know why ?

Thanks for your help

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Review of the last update : Elena gets fucked by everyone except her fiancee. You get to enjoy the elevator experience 12 times.

II7Fp.gif

As others have pointed out before me, this game needs to wrap up. Nick, start working on a new one on Renpy or something. Focus on working on some animations at this point.

Reactions: Valronn
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes