VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elena's Life: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.5.2 Bughunt] [Crust]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
U

User_23654

, thank you for mod. Will you change dialogs and characters or it would be 100% original idea on Ren'Py?
No, there will be no changes.

Why do all the backgrounds look like we are seeing them from inside a sports car driving at 180 miles per hour ? I mean obviously the main appeal is the characters having sex, but the backgrounds shouldnt be blurred out like that, they werent in the RPGM version.
Hmmm... maybe cause these bg images weren't in the rpgm version at all. I took real pictures just for this remake.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thanks for porting it to Ren'py. I am not a big fan -- understatement :) -- of RPGM. I don't get the old style arcade combined with high res pictures popping up. Plus that the interface of RPGM games is not logical to me...

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Why is it always the same fat misogynistic bastard model? Is it tradition to have a (nearly) bald Egghead as one of the 'antagonists'?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is it copyright infringement?
An odd thing to ask on a pirate site.

Technically, yes...but he doesn't make any money off of it, and attributes the source material, so no.

@crust Elena's Life is still under development. Once you've gotten this up to the level of the original, will you be updating it as updates to Elena's Life come out?

Thanks for remembering us Mac users!

Reactions: blastwave2k
U

User_23654

An odd thing to ask on a pirate site.

Technically, yes...but he doesn't make any money off of it, and attributes the source material, so no.

@crust Elena's Life is still under development. Once you've gotten this up to the level of the original, will you be updating it as updates to Elena's Life come out?

Thanks for remembering us Mac users!
Sure, as soon as we get the update here, I start with updating the remake. But first, I need to reach up. ^^

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thanks for porting it to Ren'py. I am not a big fan -- understatement :) -- of RPGM. I don't get the old style arcade combined with high res pictures popping up. Plus that the interface of RPGM games is not logical to me...
RPGM is fine in some instances. A game that has clothing damage / change options, and a combat system, battle rapes ect... Such a game can really shine in an RPGM format. Games like Noxian Nights, or that Cheating Warrior Wife, or some of those Japanese games ect. I have played games with a good RPGM element in them...

However RPGM often gets over used a game like Elena's Life should not be RPGM, nor should Anna's Exciting Effection, and a number of other RPGM games. RPGM is a very specific tool that gets misused in many cases. Renpy is better the majority of the time. Only when there is combat that includes damage to clothes or rape scenes in combat is it really worth anything. Otherwise Renpy has all the advantages.

Reactions: Blup Blup

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Is it copyright infringement?
Practically every thread on this forum is guilty of that. However this site does a lot of good for creators as it gets word of good games out there, and many people still pay for quality games.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
OMG you did it you crazy bastard!
I went to bed last night softly weaping and praying to the almighty that a hero would appear and remake all the rpgm and here you are. I applaud you sir!

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
RPGM is fine in some instances. A game that has clothing damage / change options, and a combat system, battle rapes ect... Such a game can really shine in an RPGM format. Games like Noxian Nights, or that Cheating Warrior Wife, or some of those Japanese games ect. I have played games with a good RPGM element in them...

However RPGM often gets over used a game like Elena's Life should not be RPGM, nor should Anna's Exciting Effection, and a number of other RPGM games. RPGM is a very specific tool that gets misused in many cases. Renpy is better the majority of the time. Only when there is combat that includes damage to clothes or rape scenes in combat is it really worth anything. Otherwise Renpy has all the advantages.
I think Nergals stuff, especially 'A Zombie's Life', are great examples of what RPGM is actually good for.

Reactions: yihman1

cnwolf

Jan 1, 2018
I think i will just skip the part where i explain how much i hate rpgm.
Thank you for your work to bring out a renpy version of this game.
Too sad that it doesnt have much content for now, hope you will keep up.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
good work, but way too short so far. and i found few errors in dialogues (wrong names).

Tyburn

Jun 13, 2017
So many beautiful renders and images in RPGM titles that are never seen because of the barrier of the game client.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes