VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Elena's Life: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.5.2 Bughunt] [Crust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JonSnow4Life

Better playstyle of Elena's Life! The original version was just too tedious to play forcing players to go from point A to B just for a cutscene. This version removes all that unnecessary stuff. Play this version instead
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Spot123

As probably most of you I as well have played the RPGM version of Elena's life. In the last couple months till a year I haven't played the game and as such starting again in RPGM is a big hassle. Therefor, I am greatfull for this port done by Crust. Due to him putting in effort without gaining any compensation besides gratefulness of me and you I can only give five stars to this thread.

Hopefully you will keep doing this you unselfish beautiful bastard,

Cheers and have a good one
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Ōba

This Ren'py port looks great, the visual aspect is better, the scenes are better elaborated than the original. The VN done in Ren'py engine is much better than the ones made in RPGM, the gameplay is better. Good work, thanks.

PS: I give it 4 stars, not for the work done in this port (since it would deserve 5), but for the story that is good but not excellent.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

This is my point of view for this Game....
    pros:

-Great Conversion of a Great Game
    -Better than running around as in the Original
    -Fast Pace of the Game
    -Nice Background layout

Cons:

Worthy of a Continuation.