• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elena's Life: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.5.2 Bughunt] [Crust]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
the update was not bad few images missing error, good job only thing be nice is to improve image quality, but so far I prefer this version then original for one reason less grinding and less stuff to figure out I hate running around trying to figure out what to do next so this way you get the full story, with hidden quest, but as I said needs to continue because Helena story is done, so be nice to get the full story in this version,.. thx and great work ,...

Reactions: Jeepster

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Thanks again to you for putting Ren'Py, much easier to play and congratulations to Dev who designed this magnificent game and understood that the choice to make the character be a bitch or a saint, should come from the player.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Do the hidden quests still work? That was part of the RPG interface, in that you could walk different directions, so wondering if this is still possible, or if the choice is there at all in Renpy?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Do the hidden quests still work? That was part of the RPG interface, in that you could walk different directions, so wondering if this is still possible, or if the choice is there at all in Renpy?
See the changelog - there is talk about hidden quests in it.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
So the Renpy version only has a few of the hidden quests included? I can't see where they trip any action to go that route...

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Hidden Quests aren't really 'hidden' if they appear as options on the current page in the Reny'py port. :smile:

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Not bad ;) But i would lose the point system and let the player have free choice in every situation like with Anna Exciting Affection!

Reactions: Rythan25

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not bad ;) But i would lose the point system and let the player have free choice in every situation like with Anna Exciting Affection!
You should post that in the original thread, not the Ren'Py port thread.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
how far away is renpy from the rpgm release? because i preffer renpy anyday got my saves fucked up with errors like 20 times by now from the rpgm cant wait for renpy catching up

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
how far away is renpy from the rpgm release? because i preffer renpy anyday got my saves fucked up with errors like 20 times by now from the rpgm cant wait for renpy catching up
There's a changelog in the OP.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there any console command to add corruption points ? Since everything is based on them if you skip some of the more garbage antagonists coughJAMALcough... Sometimes you end up with not enough points to keep advancing the story...

If anyone knows the command for it please hook a brother up with it, so I can skip the scenes I don't want to humor but be able to keep advancing with the ones I do want to see.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Is there any console command to add corruption points ? Since everything is based on them if you skip some of the more garbage antagonists coughJAMALcough... Sometimes you end up with not enough points to keep advancing the story...

If anyone knows the command for it please hook a brother up with it, so I can skip the scenes I don't want to humor but be able to keep advancing with the ones I do want to see.
corpoint = 100

Reactions: Rythan25

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Three questions: why the guys in this game need to be THAT Assholes and badlooking? For the second: how calls the Song ingame? Sounds really nice :) And for the third: why the MC need to be THAT naive?? I dont know, but it feels a bit too obviously :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Wrong thread. You need to post this to the actual game thread. This is a renpy cover for that game (RPGM), so it is not the creator's thread.

Reactions: teffan69
U

User_23654

Hey, there will be no new update. (Except I'm bored as fuck.)

I just don't have the time to do this anymore. To explain this further, it is actually time consuming since I port this manually. Which means, yes the text is manually copied and pasted. But I also do resize every image to 1280x720 and edit a little bit, this isn't much work, but it is boring work.

You should probably know that I am an uploader here and always put this upfront instead of working on this port. I did this for free, but there is no reason to work on this port anymore. If you like the game support the dev. So with this said, this port will be now abandoned.

regards

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for the work you did do, crust. It offered people like me a taste of the game that I avoided due to the RPGM format. Just got burned out on that style game and, while this interested me, unlikely I will support the creator unless he intends to do a companion format.

I would have supported you, though, if you had asked.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes