Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Lexy Tanaya

Aug 6, 2016
Chapter 2:

Already tried this, only intro & few content in it, they didn't include the first chapter.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
checked out a few areas now and it seems like a proof of concept on a few game mechanics more than anything. Is there any story progression or new artwork beyond the intro and under construction artwork?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well... I like the adjustments and the way the taller Elena was implemented. It's been awhile though, I hope he's over the creative hump and updates will be a little more frequent for awhile till chapter 3 prep.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Chapter 2:

Already tried this, only intro & few content in it, they didn't include the first chapter.
Thanks @Lexy Tanaya Updated OP with chapter 2 links also says on patreon - First alpha of chapter 2 so dont think it has much anyway

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for the heads up, Orig. For the title: the devs are . Tumblr can be added to OP.

Edit: I think they are writing themselves 'Knot Games', just in case.
Edit2: 'Developer / Publisher: Knot Games' - @Original, can you change that please, plus in the title? :)

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Anybody know where the save files are stored?
It's a Flash game, so you should find any saves in the 'AppData' directory in Windows. For Linux or Mac OS X I don't know where the saves are located tbh, sorry. :( But I could try to find info, if needed. For Windows saves you go down this path (might need admin rights to open folders):
'C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\#SharedObjects\<Random Numbers or Letters>\localhost\...'

... Somewhere down there should be a folder with the game saves. I did not play the game for some time, so I can't tell you the name of that folder. It could be something like 'Elana' or 'Knot Games' (the team developing the game). Inside you should find .sol files, these are 'Local Shared Object' files for the Macromedia flash player aka your saves created.

This way of storage works with other flash games and content too, if the programs do create save files (like e.g. the SimBro game we have ). Some do not. Perhaps you add a directory shortcut from '#SharedObjects' to the desktop to easier get back there. ;)

Reactions: CouchPillow

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
It's a Flash game, so you should find any saves in the 'AppData' directory in Windows. For Linux or Mac OS X I don't know where the saves are located tbh, sorry. :( But I could try to find info, if needed. For Windows saves you go down this path (might need admin rights to open folders):
'C:\Users\<Your Username>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\FlashPlayer\#SharedObjects\<Random Numbers or Letters>\localhost\...'
Thanks a lot dude. I'm used to running flash games through the browser rather than the flash client itself.

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Anyone have access to the new chapter 2? The currently available file only has the updates of chapter one

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Anyone have access to the new chapter 2? The currently available file only has the updates of chapter one.
Haven't played the game for some time now, but I don't know if this is correct. In the OP you may find two links atm:
  • One for 'Chapter 1 Ver 1.6', which really is 'v1.6 Beta' (finished)
  • One for 'Chapter 2 Alpha 0.4', which really is 'v1.8 Beta' (still in development)
So 'Chapter 2' (Alpha 0.4 / v1.8 beta) should be here. I think it should come with the already completed 'Chapter 1'. Please load it if you didn't before, play it, confirm it is what you're looking for. And don't forget to report back. :)

I get the numbering scheme the devs use is a little confusing to say the least. To put it simply, or how I understood it:
They started with a normal 'Chapter 1 alpha 0.0x' numbering, as most devs do. When 'Chapter 1' had been nearly finished (around v1.3 iirc?) they started with 'Chapter 2'. Of course you can completely separate chapters (if they are i.e. more independent, I think of Mity's '4 Elements Trainer' here) or include them, they opted for inclusion.

Now, for the patrons and the public they probably started again with numbering releases 'alpha 0.0x' and so on, but this time calling them 'Chapter 2'. But internally they added up to the counter ('beta 1.x', perhaps their patrons got used to it, and you can start the second chapter anyway after finishing the first). I think this is why one finds downloads numbered as 'v1.8' etc., but you also find them mentioned as Chapter 2 'Alpha 0.4' release. And of course one might be thinking:
What is going on? Where do I find 'Alpha 0.4' for chap 2 now, it says 'Beta1.8'? This cannot be right?

I understand this can be mind-boggling, needed a time to get that myself. If you downloaded 'Chapter 2 Alpha 0.4', which is called 'v1.8 Beta', you should get what you like - a complete first chapter plus whatever is done for the second at this point.
Hope this helps somehow, or did I confuse you even more? And please tell if my assumption is correct, or I am making up some blunder right now. :D Don't have the time to test it on my own...

Last edited:
Reactions: nanonano

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Well I didn't see any "export save" feature and flash runs in sandbox so when new version is out there is no way to access old save without copying stuff in appdata or renaming new file. Anyway what you wrote would make sense if you could copy saves between games - finish chapter 1 once and then try new features in second chapter after each update. As of now to check what's new in chapter 2 I need to grind through first chapter. all over again

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Well I didn't see any "export save" feature and flash runs in sandbox so when new version is out there is no way to access old save without copying stuff in appdata or renaming new file. Anyway what you wrote would make sense if you could copy saves between games - finish chapter 1 once and then try new features in second chapter after each update. As of now to check what's new in chapter 2 I need to grind through first chapter. all over again
Sorry, this game as other flash games work with the standard save location from Flash player, dating back to before Adobe bought Macromedia. Don't know if they could include an "export / import save" feature (could be made somehow I think). SimBro e.g. hasn't it but I wished it had, and with other games you also need to copy saves manually back and forth att.. :(

And yes, you might need to start over. Also did it with 'SimBro' with new versions, because it could maybe break the game using old saves (this also goes for 'Umichan' and a bunch of other 'bigger' flash games). That means grind... :(
I played chap 1 of 'Elana' and stopped for now - but they had at least cheats, as you can get some for 'SimBro', 'Umichan', 'Re-Maid', and what not. Not a big relief though...

Reactions: KapitanDupa

nanonano

Oct 15, 2016
Haven't played the game for some time now, but I don't know if this is correct. In the OP you may find two links atm:
  • One for 'Chapter 1 Ver 1.6', which really is 'v1.6 Beta' (finished)
  • One for 'Chapter 2 Alpha 0.4', which really is 'v1.8 Beta' (still in development)
So 'Chapter 2' (Alpha 0.4 / v1.8 beta) should be here. I think it should come with the already completed 'Chapter 1'. Please load it if you didn't before, play it, confirm it is what you're looking for. And don't forget to report back. :)

I get the numbering scheme the devs use is a little confusing to say the least. To put it simply, or how I understood it:
They started with a normal 'Chapter 1 alpha 0.0x' numbering, as most devs do. When 'Chapter 1' had been nearly finished (around v1.3 iirc?) they started with 'Chapter 2'. Of course you can completely separate chapters (if they are i.e. more independent, I think of Mity's '4 Elements Trainer' here) or include them, they opted for inclusion.

Now, for the patrons and the public they probably started again with numbering releases 'alpha 0.0x' and so on, but this time calling them 'Chapter 2'. But internally they added up to the counter ('beta 1.x', perhaps their patrons got used to it, and you can start the second chapter anyway after finishing the first). I think this is why one finds downloads numbered as 'v1.8' etc., but you also find them mentioned as Chapter 2 'Alpha 0.4' release. And of course one might be thinking:
What is going on? Where do I find 'Alpha 0.4' for chap 2 now, it says 'Beta1.8'? This cannot be right?

I understand this can be mind-boggling, needed a time to get that myself. If you downloaded 'Chapter 2 Alpha 0.4', which is called 'v1.8 Beta', you should get what you like - a complete first chapter plus whatever is done for the second at this point.
Hope this helps somehow, or did I confuse you even more? And please tell if my assumption is correct, or I am making up some blunder right now. :D Don't have the time to test it on my own...
Well I couldn't export my last save (For the same reasons as the others), so I didn't get as far as chapter 2 in game. What I did do, though, is open the file (v1.8 Beta) on a SWF explorer to check for the new animations, and only the animations for the first chapter are there. I'm guessing they are two stand-alone flash files, as it was when they first released the second chapter :)

Reactions: Cirro84
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes