Unity Flash Completed Elana Champion of Lust [Ch. 3 Final] [Knot Games]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes
Mar 11, 2021
you could possibly talk to everyone again then talk to them you could be missing some items needed to progress further or even giving them an item. thats what i did when i was stuck
I got to the same-ish position, everyone in show world is at 100 except aly, and I cannot find out what the blue-skinned hell I need to teach this harpy rhythm. I've tried the dancers in both towns, I've tried the rock musicians and singing waitresses, I've even tried lily, but I cannot get anyone to give me so i'm at a total loss what the fuck to do.

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 27879

Overview:
Elana Champion of Lust is a game where you will have to bring back the natural order to an island where the people have lost and forgotten all about lust and passions.
You will control Elana, a fairy who has found the energy of lust and passion that was once removed from the people..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-10-15
Release Date: 2022-07-13
Developer: Knot Games
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 Final | Chapter 2 Final | Chapter 3 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Chapter 3
Win(x64): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win(x32): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Chapter 2

Chapter 1
Extras:

View attachment 27880 View attachment 27881 View attachment 27882 View attachment 27883 View attachment 27884 View attachment 27885
Isn't there a flash version of ecol3?

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
As far as I know they never finished that part unless I am wrong I ended up finishing that chapter and was never able to find a solution to that.
OMG, i used to love this series but just spent forever trying to solve this literally all the documentation for quests I think was on the wiki which doesn't exist anymore. the first time I played through this game I ended up resetting it because I didn't buy the tavern until after completing everything else and the game glitched and gave me 0 soldiers. The second time I played thought it failed to summon the maid in the castle which is weird because the governess was missing in the prior play though you need both to gain access to the throne room. Anyway I'm giving up spend 20 hours on this series already and 3/4ths of that was grinding.

also the combate sucks and you have to save scum to win against the bosses. also ffs where is the 3rd church boss.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
no walkthrough for this anymore? Ouch, that's going to be rough. Anyone part of the knot games patreon who could ask for a guide to be posted? It's rough enough that the flash format isn't easily supported anymore.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Personally I never came back to it after I put it on hold midway through part 2's construction. I always intended to come back to it one day after it was finished. Currently unemployed and waiting back on resume submissions. Maybe I'll buckle down and do it this week. It will feel nostalgic playing a Flash game. I'll play chocolate rain, salad fingers, asdfmovies shorts and charlie the unicorn on loop. Finish off with some keyboard cat. It'll be great.

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
no walkthrough for this anymore? Ouch, that's going to be rough. Anyone part of the knot games patreon who could ask for a guide to be posted? It's rough enough that the flash format isn't easily supported anymore.
Don't play it, dude, Chp 1 is easy enough to just click through especially with cheats and finding out how to beat the game is easy enough. The problem is chp 2 I just wasted my whole night trying to get past the 90% mark. everything just freezes up progress is impossible.

if you're going play this series start on 1 and use this as a ruff guideline (just quickly jotted this down so don't take it as gospel)

you need 5 sigals to beat Chapter 1, the last one is the orange sigal get it from the church go talk to the priest after getting 100% on the map and checking out the rest of the sigels in its slots.
the green sigel is from the witch irrc after unlocking the shop
red sigel is from the farmer.
yellow sigel is from the merchant in the market.
the last one is from the singers in the taveran you have to play with them with a flute which you get from the witch store.
another one is from the weird spirt in the coast (right area off the market (hotsprings?) use one of the things from (winter potion irrc) witch's shop in spirt mode.
best way to play the game is hack it to level up, or use the books from the witch level everything up
also there is no reason to explore during the night except for something that happens in the market all the creatures you incounter during the night are more or less just filler with flavour text from what i can tell.
also you can only go into the houses in the city during the night which gives some pics and the thrid house give access to the gallery.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
Personally I never came back to it after I put it on hold midway through part 2's construction. I always intended to come back to it one day after it was finished. Currently unemployed and waiting back on resume submissions. Maybe I'll buckle down and do it this week. It will feel nostalgic playing a Flash game. I'll play chocolate rain, salad fingers, asdfmovies shorts and charlie the unicorn on loop. Finish off with some keyboard cat. It'll be great.
alright, my man I like your enthusiasm here is my partial walkthrough I whipped up trying to solve my block. i have no idea how to help with the combat tho

sorry for the formatting just a quick copy paste.
IDK ANYMORE:
ALSO WHERE THE FUCK IS THE MUSIC COMPLETELY GONE FROM CHP 2
OK SO IN THE CASTLE YOU HAVE THE GOVERNESS who appears to the left of the throne in the background she shows up around 30~% corruption, the problem is I have run the game twice, the first time I played I was only getting the maid who showed up to the right of the throne now I'm only getting the governess you need both to continue into the throne room. instead of the maid, i'm getting this bitch on a sofa getting fucked.

ALSO FFS WERE IS THE stone of legion (elf stone).

Quests:
Important Quests:
Fairy Buisness:
For the quest to 'find a home' base you buy the tavern after 100% and talking to the owner transfer your members out of the church then too. you can send them out to convert people that don't have the ability to convert normally. (easyer to use cheat codes (may have messed up a quest in the castle though)) FAILER TO DO THIS QUEST GLITCHES THE GAME AS EVEN THOUGH YOU RECRUTE PEOPLE THEY DONT GET ADDED TO THE TOTLE NUMBER OF SOLDERS, ENDED HAVING TO RESTART THE GAME FROM THE BEGINNING AS I ALREADY RECRUTED EVERYONE BEFORE UNLOCKING THE RENEGADE MAIN CAMP (NEEDS THE TAVERN OWNER TO SELL FIRST TO UNLOCK)
Pussies For The Revolution:
Rala is in the forest, interact with her in your enhanced form a couple times(interesting interaction in OG form). acccess her shop by turning into enhanced form and talking to her then enter her residence (forest centure 'room' button). Glitched?

Tanned Tits:
Max out the Farms corruption/lust rating as much as you can talk with Tina (dark green silhouette), and keep it up until the church kidnaps her and you go rescue her. go back to the farm to unlock her.

Sad Melodies:
Unlock the Happyness Spirt and use it on Lily, keep interacting until they want to hold a concert, go to town square to perform. then go back to the Tavern to unlock them.

Horny Assassin:

Find Kaeryn sitcking her head out of a window in the Houses area. She leaves and goes to the Castle. then go to the mountain. once there go to the elven city and interact with the elf silhouette in the bottem left corner. go train in at the houses with her. go back to the elf and fight. quest is complete and Kaeryn is a ally now.
Fish and Tits:
go to the beach (market left 'room' button), click on the pirates flag, you can now interact with Loola (Yellow silhouette in Market) keep interacting until you need to get Tina's help. if you already have Tina just keep interacting until the quest is complete.
Subquest Pirate's Bet: keep going back to the beach to interact with the pirate after Tina helps Loola.

Spread The Word:
Meet two members of your rebelion in the church right room (area Button), wisk them away to the tavern need to interact with them a couple times may need some progress in The Church of Stallos quest first. Use them to gain influiance over people who refuse to get corrupted by you directly. (only way to 100% areas without cheats). will also finish the A fresh new start quest (first quest).
The songs under the sea:
Split outcome Octupus people give you the Death totum which unlocks the Death Spirt, and 20 Soilders Mermaids give Totum of wisdom which unlocks the Wisdom spirt. help one or the other.
Helping the Song stealer:
Feed them lust power and items you find during the night once they find what they like (the golden bug irrc) they will ask you To get the amulet that will let them collect items themselves (you need go to the same place as 'Meeting The Renegades'.)
Helping The Singers:
Feed them lust power (2000), (note: singing and empath options do nothing). once you give them lust power they want more with diffrent essence (envy, fury, happiness, & pride) 1000 essence each only need to feed them 3 of the 4 options.
The Wild East:
this is a pretty straight forward fetch quest ('Questing For The Smither') you go back and forth between Red Scar (found in the wild people camp which is found by crossing the river next to the mountain accessible from the farm or house using area buttons), the Academy's potion lab (left area button) The blacksmiith shop ( in the town square(left area button). All you do is trade potions for equipment for Redscar until he is ready to fight.
You can choose to side with the moon siblings or Red Scar at the end. The Siblings won't give you troops but will give you the totem of hunger which unlocks the Hunger spirt. Red Scar will give you 20 solders.
The Church of Stallos:
go to the church and interact with Jane. interact with her once more then go to the town Square. then chill for a bit start to corrupt her people.
Helping a old Freind:
Go follow the green fire in various areas find Alana (a fairy you know from Back to the Roots quest) possessed by the spirt of envy, first 4 times in the forest, then the farm, then the houses x2. Quest complete acquired the Spirt of Envy
Helping The Elves!:
get this quest by going to the elf village, once you complete the horny assassin quest you can gain entry to the throne room of the elves, try to interact with the queen instead meet a horny elf and f her, then interact with the noble elves. now try and interact with the queen again. she says she wont screw the men because they are hicks, and thifts of the stone of legion.
the queen will then screw you causing all her people to follow suit and the area turns into a massive orgy. meet kaeryn again bottem left corner (black silioute). (may need to interact with the orgy first)
Side Quests:
Night Sucking 1:
To capture see quest 'Meeting The Renegades', buy the bottle to capture them. access the bottle containing them in the items inventory right hand side 3rd from the top, lets you generate 3000 energy a night.
Night Sucking 2:
Keep interacting with the 'creepy women' in the forest at night.
Big Bad Wolf-Girl:
Keep interacting with her when she appears in the woods between the River and the Wild people/ renegade camp area. she will be hidden in the woods at times fairly noticable though just look for the white ears.
Back to the Roots:
trigger is interacting with a sheep girl in the farm, (sheep silioute with 0% progress(can trigger by interacting with Sheep Girl BJ silioute later i think)). go to the forest and go to the right area button. interact with fairies until you can feed lust power (~3000 lust and 300 magic over multiple treatments) to the flowers keep feeding until the turn into fairies.
Mad Old Wrinkled:
IDK what triggers this quest but once it triggered Go to the Acadamy at night and interact with the old man with the mustach icon, the next night go to the farm and select the same icon then do the same the next night. back to the academy, the next day you can go into to his office he yells at you and the quest ends.
Waypoint Quests:
Plundering The Oldman:
Go to the academy, go into the centure room (area button) the Archmage Seal will be on the table. also go up the stairs left area button for a interesting interaction.
Spiritual Matters:
Go to the academy after the first night after you can gather resources (complete rala's quest first), go to the room on the right (right area Button) and clone the spirtes.
Meeting The Renegades:
go to the Renegade camp (which is found by crossing the river next to the mountain which is accessible from the farm or house using area buttons) during the night and go into the food storeroom for business.

Unmarked items:
⦁ 100% farm - girl bent over to the right and up from Tina (Dark green silhouette) unlocks anal and Oral magic Strap on (can be used in the advanced form when trying to corrupt people).
⦁ the Peace Guard will take some of the villagers to the prison. If the day ends and you haven’t expelled the Peace Guard from the area, they could take the villagers who Elana has interacted with. go to the castle prison to set them free 10 coins each

Kitster

Aug 1, 2020
just delved into the remains of the wiki on the way back machine it has potential for chp 1 but i wouldn't hold my breath for chp 2, chp 3 is non existant. best links i could find with a quick look was these, i didn't check all the links off the first 3 links as im too tire and am passing out, got work in 7 hours going try and get a half decent sleep.

:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes