3.20 star(s) 22 Votes

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
One question, so whenever I close the game all my achievements reset, is that intended like as part of the replayable content idea? I also plead ignorance, but how do you get more evolution stones? exploring?
Yeah I unlocked both of the breeder and the evolution one, then it reset when I closed the game
Oh God please no, not MORE glitches with the save system. One of the fiddliest things to codes.

I'll look into this right away. I got slammed at work (with someone else's uncompleted work) so the update is just gonna be a MID month affair.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
Oh God please no, not MORE glitches with the save system. One of the fiddliest things to codes.

I'll look into this right away. I got slammed at work (with someone else's uncompleted work) so the update is just gonna be a MID month affair.
Oh waite saving was supposed to work?
Ye, it doesn't atm. It starts from square 1 each time.

Reactions: Invader Incubus

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018

I was wondering why every time I booted the game up I didn't have the evo stone achievement. Guess I know why now...

Reactions: Invader Incubus

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
i hope invader is doin alright, been a while since we heard from him.
I got slammed at work, and so the mid-month update would have been late and I just pushed it into the monthly UPDATE.
Shed some momentum (and patron confidence) because of no mid month update. BUT THE MID MONTHLY WORK GOT DONE ANYWAYS AND ITS COMING OUT TOMORROW EVENING.

MolePromo.gif
New random mole monster is done, and coming out with the new animation. Shark girl is nearly finished tonight. New level being added. Totally redid every single encounter to make them more readable and make more sense. Now that I have free time again I can crunch hard(er) (after) the 4th of March. Oh and the new vote is between the third rock type monster.

Also I think the save system is working, but the popup annoyingly happens whenever you boot up? I will have to check this. I DID NOT have time this month to reread my godot docs on saving shit though. *shrug*

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I'm still hoping if we can't have extra egg lives or something per insemination we can at least recover the scouts after their preg timer is up. Would also be great to fast forward the game over scenes if there's not going to be anything unique to them. That and a creampie animation finish per monster would be great.

Reactions: GreenPotato
May 18, 2020
I'm still hoping if we can't have extra egg lives or something per insemination we can at least recover the scouts after their preg timer is up. Would also be great to fast forward the game over scenes if there's not going to be anything unique to them. That and a creampie animation finish per monster would be great.
Oh I am REALLY looking forward to a creampie animation, unironically it would be awesome. I'd absolutely love a cumflation mechanic too, but that's pretty much pie in the sky at this point, maybe later when more mechanics are fleshed out. It'd be hot as hell though to just have the scout bloated with cum as she walks around, and either having to return to a base to get it out before an internal timer ticks down to impregnation/BP decay, or just a sprite change to the side of the screen that deflates over steps taken for flavour if you let monsters cum in you. Again, absolutely unrealistic at current, but g o d that would be fucking great, IMO.

May 18, 2020
downloaded the march first version just now, noticing the sounds seem to be muted for some reason? the sliders do not seem to effect it, nor is there anything outside of the game indicating any issues. May just be my end though, will add more if any issues are found

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
TECHNICALLY it went up before the day changed in my time zone, so I wasn't late.
Alright here is what is up:

KIHIKIHI (shark) added. Mamamole, who was going to be the mid month drop is also in the game. They both use the new X animation, which is in the game.
MarchMonsters.png
I got tasks piled on me at work in a super unfair way (IMO), but I should be okay for March and will be coding hard to regain the momentum.

This month we are voting on the next rock monster.
MarchNewMonsterPromo.png
Plains level is coming out next week, and there will be mid-month monster drop.
I am concerned that I need to get more voting rewards to patrons, so I will come up with more stuff to deliver and choose from!

Cindrak and Rosaria still don;t have an X anim...
Saves and unlocks are bugging out...

Oh I am REALLY looking forward to a creampie animation, unironically it would be awesome. I'd absolutely love a cumflation mechanic too, but that's pretty much pie in the sky at this point, maybe later when more mechanics are fleshed out. It'd be hot as hell though to just have the scout bloated with cum as she walks around, and either having to return to a base to get it out before an internal timer ticks down to impregnation/BP decay, or just a sprite change to the side of the screen that deflates over steps taken for flavor if you let monsters cum in you. Again, absolutely unrealistic at current, but g o d that would be fucking great, IMO.
It's been agitated for by enough paying peeps that its on the docket. I want to get V1 of the last couple mechanics out (camping, quests, story intro), the plains level finished, and then it will be added this polish cycle along with enemy trainers likely late spring / summer. I see creampies and cum as something I want once the alpha is dunzo. Also you are a mess my man, volume isn't even slid down to zero on my end? HM.

I'm going to a business thing for a couple days, so lets hope any bugs get reported and quashed before 1-ish tomorrow.

I am gonna be around f95 zone more, I think between opening the discord and the workload it seemed like I had become non-existent. Poofing into the ether is a problem with Ero Devs. So I will focus on dropping by at least twice a week in order to tease people with half finished content, promise things that won't be ready for months, pretend like I care about bugs, and arrogantly dismiss legitimate complaints.

May 18, 2020
downloaded the march first version just now, noticing the sounds seem to be muted for some reason? the sliders do not seem to effect it, nor is there anything outside of the game indicating any issues. May just be my end though, will add more if any issues are found
so yeah, sound being nonexistant seems to persist into the gameplay, just had an issue where my fainted mon was first in the lineup and showed up with zero health, not sure why but I fled and nothing bad seemed to happen? will continue to peek about.

May 18, 2020
Also you are a mess my man, volume isn't even slid down to zero on my end? HM.
Hmm, not sure what's going on, eggomon isn't even recognized in the volume mixer... I have no idea why. I'll see if I can't puzzle it out. Good news is the Norma preg sprite seems to finally be fixed so, there's that.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Hmm, not sure what's going on, eggomon isn't even recognized in the volume mixer... I have no idea why. I'll see if I can't puzzle it out. Good news is the Norma preg sprite seems to finally be fixed so, there's that.
Try running as admin?
Ya holy shit Norma was bugged for the whole MONTH, yikes... You could start as her but not switch IN to her and she wasn't SHOWING preg when she should have been.

Between the two monsters, the ambient sounds for the plains, and all the sprites needed for the plains biome the project file size also ballooned like 32mb while zipped :p

May 18, 2020
Okay so, no reason I can tell, I opened it again after like, an hour and... sound works. No rhyme nor reason. It just worked. Well, fuck it, works for me!

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
TECHNICALLY it went up before the day changed in my time zone, so I wasn't late.
Alright here is what is up:

KIHIKIHI (shark) added. Mamamole, who was going to be the mid month drop is also in the game. They both use the new X animation, which is in the game.
View attachment 3402052
I got tasks piled on me at work in a super unfair way (IMO), but I should be okay for March and will be coding hard to regain the momentum.

This month we are voting on the next rock monster.
View attachment 3402053
Plains level is coming out next week, and there will be mid-month monster drop.
I am concerned that I need to get more voting rewards to patrons, so I will come up with more stuff to deliver and choose from!

Cindrak and Rosaria still don;t have an X anim...
Saves and unlocks are bugging out...

It's been agitated for by enough paying peeps that its on the docket. I want to get V1 of the last couple mechanics out (camping, quests, story intro), the plains level finished, and then it will be added this polish cycle along with enemy trainers likely late spring / summer. I see creampies and cum as something I want once the alpha is dunzo. Also you are a mess my man, volume isn't even slid down to zero on my end? HM.

I'm going to a business thing for a couple days, so lets hope any bugs get reported and quashed before 1-ish tomorrow.

I am gonna be around f95 zone more, I think between opening the discord and the workload it seemed like I had become non-existent. Poofing into the ether is a problem with Ero Devs. So I will focus on dropping by at least twice a week in order to tease people with half finished content, promise things that won't be ready for months, pretend like I care about bugs, and arrogantly dismiss legitimate complaints.
So are achievements/saves fixed now?

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Invader Incubus , you're clearly updating and working on the game, but it seems you're updating it in a strange manner?

Don't get me wrong, absolutely nothing wrong with the content. I am talking about the f95zone post not reflecting that you've updated the game (currently showing last update was two months ago).

Only reason why I bring it up is because showing up on the latest updates is a great way for the game to gain attention and for you to gain more subs. I think the game's really great but no matter how great it is, if people don't come to know of it's existence, then there's no way for people to enjoy it.

Could you try and figure out how to post the updates in a manner that the f95zone website also detects your updates?

Cheers!

Edit: Attached a screenshot showing how the "F95zone - Latest Updates" page seems to be showing your game's last update being 2+ months ago.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 22 Votes