3.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
APRIL FIRST:
I said I wouldn’t make another massive level, and then I made the open plains.
Plainspromo.png
The plains are a very wide open, empty space, and its rolling hills and spread out loot, is now added to the game. It FEELS like a sprawling open space, but that’s not necessarily a great feeling in this game format. Hopefully there are enough unique assets and points of interest to keep it engaging but honestly, I could double the points of interest in the future and make it feel more... WORTH exploring. It’s definitely the first area that drops big environmental story hints.
GalemWinsPromo.png
GALEM WINS the monthly monster poll. Her, and Pebs are finished in this update and will be stomping IN to the monster lineup. Pebs can only be caught in the open plains.
MONSTER DROP: The first WIND type is swooping in, she is, predictably, a bird. She wields the first ever WIND element move: Razornado. Which is also the first move which is one word, weirdly enough. Pippin, her unevolved form can only be found in the open plains.

NEW MONTHLY POLL:
I hope you’ve all enjoyed huge breasts and chubby monster girls because WIND type is going to get fleshed out, and these avian chicks are bringing JUSTICE. (Well maybe not vulture).
AprilMonsterVotePromo.png
This month’s poll is between the VULTURE AND THE RAVEN, both carrion eaters, they are well suited to living in the wide open plains, which are littered with the bones of (hopefully) long dead monsters and people. The Raven wears a blindfold out of respect for the dead, and judging by vultures expression she doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks. I think both these turned out great, and whoever loses the election will have to be a future redemption poll challenger.

Monster special moves damage upgraded from 20dmg base to 25dmg.
Caves are less dark.
Fixed: In an earlier hotfix I corrected the Kihikihi fight and Mamamole fight to offer the correct monster when the fight is won. GET OUT OF HERE DRUII.
BUG: Don’t have a monster mount a scout in the stables and then pull the monster out and then jiggle them around your roster. The game gets really confused about where this monster is when you do this.
The game also gets confused (still) in general about the party slots. If you start doing weird shit in there, I will be looking into this, and you won’t be able to mount a monster then pull them out of the stables while they are mounted in the next update.

Camping and questing is coming. It has to come at the same time, which will almost certainly be this month.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Neat, looking forward to it. But also please go for smaller maps in the future, movement speed even with an equine is just way too slow for environments this size.
Ya I agree. I went overboard with bright forest, and then the open plains are supposed to be... An open plains type environment. The Dark Forest is getting expanded next, and there's no way I am making that even half the size of this (although it needs some room). At least there's CONTENT to keep people interested as I finalize V1 of camping. Also Godot is being a bitch and I need to redo the custom .exe icon, which is a process in Godot.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Eggomon-2024.04.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JJATH

May 2, 2017
I think the sound effects need work, I keep hearing this bad static-like sound.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I'd really prefer to see you clean up the hentai mechanics and content with a proper climax and a fix for the game over instead of adding more gallery room stuff. But, I do love the new animations, good work! Maps are way too big, I'd recommend linear focused paths with optional sides lane dead ends or mini dungeons to find new exotic encounters so as to avoid overcommitting to the craft. Or just give up a super bike I guess lol

Last edited:

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
I'd really prefer to see you clean up the hentai mechanics and content with a proper climax and a fix for the game over instead of adding more gallery room stuff. But, I do love the new animations, good work! Maps are way too big, I'd recommend linear focused paths with optional sides lane dead ends or mini dungeons to find new exotic encounters so as to avoid overcommitting to the craft. Or just give up a super bike I guess lol
Yeah, I mean more mons and scenes are nice and all but at this point I'd start hammering out the gameplay.

Reactions: bobbot

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I remember a while back I asked about the content in the game and the developer responded with very positively for me, so I just wanna ask for an update since it's been a few months.
Where are we on the futa side of things, how many male monsters can I simply never worry about and is pregnancy still locked to losing a character permanently?

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
I remember a while back I asked about the content in the game and the developer responded with very positively for me, so I just wanna ask for an update since it's been a few months.
Where are we on the futa side of things, how many male monsters can I simply never worry about and is pregnancy still locked to losing a character permanently?
We have about 40 monsters, 18 x animations for the monsters, stables, pregnancy, breeding, fruits, day night, 4 areas. 3 of the adult monsters are males. The ration is going to e kept around 1/5 for male monsters to futa.
Yes you still lose a character when they get bred. They will be characters while not bred, but are otherwise your "LIVES", I wonder if I just represented them differently people would feel differently about this? There are 4 characters.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
We have about 40 monsters, 18 x animations for the monsters, stables, pregnancy, breeding, fruits, day night, 4 areas. 3 of the adult monsters are males. The ration is going to e kept around 1/5 for male monsters to futa.
Yes you still lose a character when they get bred. They will be characters while not bred, but are otherwise your "LIVES", I wonder if I just represented them differently people would feel differently about this? There are 4 characters.
It would be nice if instead of losing the character they could get timed out for a few days while they process their incubation period. It would suck if a particular character I like design wise became prohibited for the rest of the game because of my desire to see them combat breed, that detracts from the combat sex and makes the game feel like a gallery. I'm not sure what the reason is for them to be treated as brainless livestock after a single breeding session in combat, but whatever reason it is, it's making things objectively worse experience wise.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Having a set number of lives doesn't bother me all that much. It's just that originally being bred was the only pregnancy content available if I remember right and losing a quarter of your lives for that content with no way to get it back felt kinda bad. Maybe you could add a system where, a bred character is placed in a nest that spawns in the area they were bred at, and you can rescue them if you clear out the nest, and maybe get a hybrid child between the monster and your character? That could be a nice risk-reward feature

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GreenPotato

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Eggomon-2024.04.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Cool. Not my release. But appreciated.

I think the sound effects need work, I keep hearing this bad static-like sound.
Agreed. Not sure what the static is about though. Are you hearing wind on the plains?

how many mons in the game rn?
40... So, 20 adult forms, and 18 x anims.

Ya, I'm switching back to lots of hammering and polishing right now this month. On just the monster front I am going to keep pushing until we have 50 (25 adults, and 25 x anims), and the SPARK type added, then worry less about it, let the patrons slowly fill the roster as I refocus again on scouts, and moves (especially status effects). A BIKE (for paved roads maybe?) or sprint option option, is necessary I feel. I think sprint with stamina would be a good compromise, because the enemy trainer prototypes I tried out actually wander around looking for the player and then chase them. I also think the roads should be sparsely populated with wandering monsters / trainers making the off trail a risk in the grass, but grass fights are usually easier. Hm.

Oct 12, 2018
I'm assuming its not in the game yet, but considering I get a message about it nightly in the game currently, is there anyway to camp as of right now? And is there actually any negative to not doing so in the current build if its not yet released?

Ya, I'm switching back to lots of hammering and polishing right now this month. On just the monster front I am going to keep pushing until we have 50 (25 adults, and 25 x anims), and the SPARK type added, then worry less about it, let the patrons slowly fill the roster as I refocus again on scouts, and moves (especially status effects). A BIKE (for paved roads maybe?) or sprint option option, is necessary I feel. I think sprint with stamina would be a good compromise, because the enemy trainer prototypes I tried out actually wander around looking for the player and then chase them. I also think the roads should be sparsely populated with wandering monsters / trainers making the off trail a risk in the grass, but grass fights are usually easier. Hm.
Actually kind of curious for the enemy trainers/scouts, what sort of punishment will there be for losing to them? Either way,most of it sounds pretty solid, a bike for traversing on the road would be nice, even more so with a sprint for QoL, though I don't particularly mind some friction in my gaming.

Either way, this games come pretty far, haven't checked it out in a few months and its already showed some really awesome work in terms of content additions!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Mmmm, one thing I should mention when it comes to polishing is how the game gets slower the longer it runs. By day 26, it starts really crawling. At a guess, the game might not have stopped tracking or checking certain things when it's meant to.

Also a suggestion would be, when the struggle gets penalised to below 0%, breeding just happens. After all, this is my situation at the time of posting. XP

(EDIT: Oh. Wait. I think I know what's going on here. Maybe. Because there's a cap on how many (adult) Eggomon you can have in your Stable, I can't actually get defeated because there's no room. Wow.

EDIT 2: No, I was just hideously unlucky. Got all the way to -96% or so before I finally game over'd... Ahahahahaaaaaashit)

Otherwise, yeah, it's a pain to make a bunch of tiles, but I personally find animations worse. Bug/prob reports aside, you're doin' alright, Invader, keep it up.

Invader Incubus

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2023
Mmmm, one thing I should mention when it comes to polishing is how the game gets slower the longer it runs. By day 26, it starts really crawling. At a guess, the game might not have stopped tracking or checking certain things when it's meant to.

Also a suggestion would be, when the struggle gets penalised to below 0%, breeding just happens. After all, this is my situation at the time of posting. XP

(EDIT: Oh. Wait. I think I know what's going on here. Maybe. Because there's a cap on how many (adult) Eggomon you can have in your Stable, I can't actually get defeated because there's no room. Wow.

EDIT 2: No, I was just hideously unlucky. Got all the way to -96% or so before I finally game over'd... Ahahahahaaaaaashit)

Otherwise, yeah, it's a pain to make a bunch of tiles, but I personally find animations worse. Bug/prob reports aside, you're doin' alright, Invader, keep it up.
Ya I don't think the stables can fill up, I think the stables just show the first 12 eggs / monsters / studs.
Thanks, I'm just so confused by the haters some nights. Like, don't you have ENOUGH Hentai VN's? I love many erotic VN's myself but I do not grasp why people throw the finger at me for making the game. Lots more love than hate though, thankfully.

View attachment 3504914

g'damn drivers of Pokemon Apocolpytia
I might double the size of the cars? They feel cartoonishly small, I know proportions in top down pixel world are weird.

Anyways I hot fixed some things just now, the portal OUT of the plains wasn't working. ALSO, there was a bush under a grass in the meadow, I removed the grass so it didnt seem like you were colliding with nothing

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes