Collection Others Completed Edensin Games [Final] [Edensin]

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
As mentioned earlier, new game 'Mommy strike back' is the 2nd part to 'Do you love your Mom' which is the prelude.
Creator for both seems to be a team member by the nick of Rebi27, together with or working for EdenSin dev.
Maybe giving credit next to download would be fine, like:
'Do you love your Mom' - Part One (by Rebi27) and 'Mommy strike back' - Part Two (by Rebi27), or similar.

Here is a source (comment) I found on this page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Davidreiter you might be able to read / correct this? Rebi seems to be fem., and ES is a team (now?). So it is not the original ES dev creating those (what I thought first). Think I got that one.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes.. Edensin is now a Team. And yes, it's a SHE. She's the one who did the "mommy" game.

EDITED.. I think "Mommy Strikes Back" IS the same as "Do You Love Your Mom?".
AFAIK, DYLYM was the working title until they decided on "Mommy Strikes Back" then released it as that title.

Last edited:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yes.. Edensin is now a Team. And yes, it's a SHE. She's the one who did the "mommy" game.

EDITED.. I think "Mommy Strikes Back" IS the same as "Do You Love Your Mom?".
AFAIK, DYLYM was the working title until they decided on "Mommy Strikes Back" then released it as that title.
Yes and no. They rewritte the story. So it isnt exactly the same game. Maby we can call it Version 1 and Version 2?
Edit OP. Hope it is more cleare now. If you have an other idee. tell me.

Last edited:

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
I get an error message when i try and start a game in Do you love your Mom.

Anyone else getting the same?

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
I get an error message when i try and start a game in Do you love your Mom.

Anyone else getting the same?
Never mind I worked it out.

If anyone else is haveing this issue. Run settings and change the API from open GL to direct X

Reactions: Cirro84

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Edensin is now a Team.
This calls for a celebration. Teamwork gets the job done, and Edensins has been struggling for a long time.
Split off the completed game into it's own thread, and give it a badge of honor. "COMPLETED"
1.gif

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah what the heck you got the same game uploaded twice. I just ran them both to confirm identical intros and both listed as 1.0. I mean one is zipped called DylymFull.rar but inside it is eSin Mommy folder. Also checked and confirmed they are identical file sizes, just one one has DylymFull folder before the eSin Mommy folder. I mean do they both include the later? And if so why did I download it twice?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I changed it back now. for me the endingscence are diffrent but maby im wrong.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
anyone who happens to know how the pc in principal xl works ? when i enter it its just the startup screen thing and nothing else nothing to do with it :/ also it just skipped tutorials and such without showing it so no idea how to use the pc

HGamer1234

Jun 30, 2019
Does anyone knows what happened to EDENSIN ? Why they stopped? Would have liked to play Viva la Revolution a lil bit more.

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone knows what happened to EDENSIN ? Why they stopped? Would have liked to play Viva la Revolution a lil bit more.

Well, Patreon gone as well as the blog they once had, also their twitter has only one tweet from 2016. Either they changed their name and they didnt tell anybody or, which is my guess, they are just done making these games.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016

Omer 39

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know this girls name i really try to find but just i can't . She appears in day-passing screen at viva la revolution sss.png

D

Deleted member 219172

thx for the german game

danke für das deutsche spiel