Collection Others Completed Edensin Games [Final] [Edensin]

Lollpre

Jan 31, 2017
Whenever I boot up any of these games, they run insanely slowly.. is that just because they are actually that demanding? My laptop tends to be able to handle almost anything fairly well. These games are virtually unplayable for me atm.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
anyone know if the "Do you love your mom?" game has been leaked anywhere yet? its out for their $10 patrons.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to ask that, it would be quite more visible in the REQ forum, into a proper named subject.

Posting it here = buried..

Reactions: Davidreiter

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Three hour download? I'll bite the bullet and re-up on an actual host in about four hours.

Aracnan

Jul 5, 2017
I tried to play M Game, but after intro i get error no images found, anyone know how to fix it?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
will upload it later on fast download give me some time.
Edit: Added to OP

Last edited:
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Whenever I boot up any of these games, they run insanely slowly.. is that just because they are actually that demanding? My laptop tends to be able to handle almost anything fairly well. These games are virtually unplayable for me atm.
Yes. Reminds me of bad RPG Maker games.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
Do you know more games like these ? I realy liked that style with those Real Life Pics and undress them and so on ! :D
Wife trainer on Rags is absolutely awesome and I highly recommend it.

Coercion is pretty cool too but very hard to find (it's finished and in proper english but it was a just a proof of concept and the author dont want it to be everywhere).

Last man from vortexcannon is pretty cool too but you have to pay.

Celesta University (I think that's the title) is average good if you're into dominaton/bondage.

Son of a Bitch is really awesome too, you can get that on the popular game tab. Sadly it's in broken english.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
New game got publicated, not mentioned here - . Accompanied with a link and an link by dev.
Could probably be the 2nd part to 'Do you love your Mom (v1.0)', not sure yet. Comment on page linked says: 'Here now the complete game version to download for free.' According to Patreon page it's v1.00 all finished.

Either we integrate it in this thread in OP or better make a new thread, like for 'John Smith'. It's a big one after all. Up to you @Davidreiter. I don't have admission to create new threads in 'Releases' I believe, so go on. ;)

Edit: added Patreon info on version number and UL link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidreiter
Aug 16, 2017
i downloaded love your mom bout month ago?few weeks maybe? it is complete and pretty good for its game style.

mom is a little young to be mom but hey....some of us like that anyway :D

if its on this site coercion is also pretty good, bit shorter but way way more girls and routes to go through

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Wife trainer on Rags is absolutely awesome and I highly recommend it.

Coercion is pretty cool too but very hard to find (it's finished and in proper english but it was a just a proof of concept and the author dont want it to be everywhere).

Last man from vortexcannon is pretty cool too but you have to pay.

Celesta University (I think that's the title) is average good if you're into dominaton/bondage.

Son of a Bitch is really awesome too, you can get that on the popular game tab. Sadly it's in broken english.
I mean you dont HAVE to pay for Last Man. You just have to wait for public updates and the public updates only come out like once a month or so I think. I like it and play it every so often but I dont follow it enough to know the release schedule

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
is mom the same as Mom strikes back cause I downloaded both mom links and it says its mom strikes back. So far not seeing anything different.

Last edited: